Is it normal?

dollface79

Reaction score
THrough out tri 2 the baby kicked and punched like crazy... but over the last week or so he seems to have gone very lazy. It gets to the point where i am about to panic then he will give me a little kick or wriggle just to let me know he's still there... then he's still again for ages.

Is this normal in tri 3? Someone said it may be because he's running out of room in there to move around so much? Or is he going wild while i sleep and then sleeping all day? argh! :(

My baby doesn't really kick as often anymore because she's too big now. But I feel lots of movements and wriggles throughout the day, my belly goes all contorted sometimes lol.

If ur worried u should speak to ur mw. But every baby is different, u may just have a lazy LO lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hiya i have had a few lazy spells one at 29 weeks then 32 36 and now at 39. I did get v worryed and if you dont feel the baby for a while defo go get checked. Have a cold coke and lie on your left side for a hour and count the kicks you should get ten in a hour. I did that the other night and only got 2 kicks and i rang the hospital straight away. X

This is the time when they develop proper dreaming sleep so you will notice longer periods of inactivity.

But as others have said if you're worried then do get checked, better to be safe. X

Try not to worry. im sure all is ok x

If you've been keeping busy during the day, chances are LO has been moving but you haven't been able to tell. My baby goes quiet every now and then but wakes up again lol! If you're worried seek advice, but I'm sure all is well xx

My bab has lazy days too. Pretty sure it's just lack of room now haha! Like babyem said, if you've been busy you won't notice as much either :). If you do get worried just ring your MW, she won't mind it's what she's there for and it'll put your mind at ease too :).

Make a pregnancy ticker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back