is this normal?

mirella

Reaction score
Hi,

I just arrived to tri 3 a few days back and I'm starting to worry about things!!!
I just want to know if you think this is normal or I should be worried

My Little girl has been very active in the past, but the last few days I can't feel her so much. I feel the odd kick and movement but it is not like it used to be (my tummy used to be like drums at some point...)

I have been feeling an AF like pain, don't know it is normal. I have my appointment with midwife on Wednesday but feel I'm worrying a lot and just need to share this with you all and see if you have experienced the same.

by the way, I have a doppler and I can hear the heartbeat, although not as loud as before.

Any ideas? I don't want to start panicing for little things, I still have a few months to go...

:hug: your lil girl may have just moved into a different position where you can't feel her kicks as much? Same with her HB maybe?

If your genuinely worried just give ur MW a call and see what she thinks :)

Charlotte_faeriemad said:
:hug: your lil girl may have just moved into a different position where you can't feel her kicks as much? Same with her HB maybe?

If your genuinely worried just give ur MW a call and see what she thinks :)

I agree! it does sound like she has moved into a different position but if it puts your mind at rest - make the call it's no good getting yourself all worried :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ive had a similar thing the past two days and his kicks have gone back to normal. I think he wasnt where he normally is and everything has gone back to normal now. Either that or hes been having afew lazy days :lol:

Thank you girls,

I think I'm going to take it easy, I feel the baby but not as much, it must be she's changed position and I'm not feeling her so much :( .
I've got my appointment with midwife on Wednesday morning so I'll ask her. I'm just an all-worries-woman!!!!
I'll try to relax a bit and see if my girls decides to play football again!!! (well, better cricket as her father is going to take her to the pitch as soon as she's born...)

Also, she'll be getting big now :D

I've found that as time progresses in the third tri I feel less definate movements and more squirming if that makes sense. Like babba hasn't got room to give me a good boot so it tends to shift more slowly and I get a ripple like feeling in my belly.
:D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back