Is it normal??

katietateypot

Reaction score
I know its still early days but since i found out i was pregnant i don't care about sex. :oooo: The thought of it kind of makes me feel slightly sick, not because of my partner, just the thought of doing it at all.

Is it normal to be like this?

My OH doesn't understand that the idea doesn't appeal to me. im really not bothered about it and at the minute i couldn't care about it all at. :oops:

I am worrying about this pregnancy slightly but not quite sure if its down to that or just me.

Has this happened to anyone else??
Im just a bit confused by it all really. :confused:

Katie xxx

You're probably extra tired, possibly having sickness and you're feeling protective about your growing baby :)

I was like this until I got past the 3rd month, aound 16 weeks and then my hubby was lucky to get through the door before he got mauled :rofl:

Honestly I think it's natures way of protecting the baby :)

I was exactly the same as Mamafy :lol: ...for the first few weeks I was so exhausted it was the last thing I wanted though!

I am the same, and for me the urge still hasn't returned. Think it's because I'm still being sick

P.s- Did you get my message on your profile? :) xx

Im happy its "normal" :)
Thank you for telling me you were pretty much the same, makes me feel at ease.
I think with the symptoms im having that does sound right tbh, especially when my OH is a bar man so he comes home rather late. :lol:

Katie xxx

* Katy_89 i got your message, did you get my reply??? :)

ive just posted it on your profile.
I think i posted it on my own profile, somehow. :eh:

Oh I just noticed you 2 katies/katys are from the Wirral :)

Katie, until I was at the end of my 2nd trimester I was completly off sex.. Me and OH usually had a lot of sex but one night I actually started crying during it.. How cringy is that but I just felt so weird!.. I didn't want anything I barely even wanted cuddled, thankfully OH was understanding after a while.. I was worried because all I heard was that womens sex drives tend to increase and mine had disapeared completly! I'm feeling a lot better now and back to normal xx

Last edited:

Yep, and we're both the same age (20) and both engaged to our OHs too :) so looks like we might have lots in common xx

when i was pregnant with my first and second i wasnt interested in sex it wasnt the tired or sickness thing i just didnt feel like i wanted it or anything my dh respected that and went like 3 months each time without any x

Back on topic, my OH has only got lucky 3 times since I found out I was pregnant. I do feel bad, but I'm just not interested :( xx

Yep, and we're both the same age (20) and both engaged to our OHs too :) so looks like we might have lots in common xx

Yup, loads on common really, feels like a small world. :lol:

I can't see myself changing my mind anytime soon but the OH is ok with it. As its the first time either of us have experienced this i think its just confused him. He will cope though. :lol:
I feel loads better knowing most people go through this aswell!! :)

At the moment the last thing I want is my OH anywhere near me, he cant understand it, he thinks that I should be wanting it day and night!!

I'm the flippin opposite! I cant get my hubby near me for love nor money....

I have sent my OH out for the evening, atleast i know I will be left alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back