Is it negative yet?

kanga86

Reaction score
I have been waiting a long 29 days for this test to show just one line after my mmc! Just had to share as so excited that I am on the mend and might ov soon! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

photo-3.jpg

Last edited:
yay hun it looks neg to me! now we want 2 lines again lol good luck xxxxxx

yey Kanga, hopefully things are all go for you now :) xx

Now its time to get 2 lines again. Sorry about what you have been through hun and gl.

xx :dust: xx

totally understand you being pleased to see no line hun, I had MMC at 11 plus 5 weeks , baby was 9 weeks ish apparently, it all takes so long to sort out, I tested too to make sure before TTC, but now your clear , your'll be off and running again in no time

lot of baby dust to you for a speedy and very sticky BFP Hun X:dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Thank u ladies can't wait to be ttc again!

A bit confused because now it has dried I can see the faintest of lines?! Is this still a neg test or pos? I didn't see a line before the time limit only when it had dried! Xx

Ooh well you can get evvaporation lines after kit dries giving false positives , thats why the instructions tell you only to read the result within a given timeline, I remember getting this tho on my really week test results , was ages before I got a proper good bfp on a test, and then when I looked back at my first BFN tests, which I had kept (nice I know!) , they had lines on them too, which was strange!!

How old is the test you are looking at with a line?

It was a couple of hours later, left it in the bathroom and saw when I went it the loo next. Although even with the line it is the faintest of got, and the are the 10miu ones, so my levels can't be too much higher than that surely? Think I might just ignore it! :whistle: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back