is it likely i will be put back again?

Kimbo

Reaction score
i went for a scan on 13th june and was put back a week to 6w5d..
i have my dating scan on 17th july, but will it be likely that i will be put back again? cos ive noticed quite a lot of people have.. or was the first scan likely to be right?

dont stress.. your pregnant.. its likly that that u could be put back or forward.. but the baby will come when its ready.. usually any time between 37 and 42 weeks

thanks but like i said on ur other post... its seeming to go on forever and im not even past 12 weeks yet!

well.. theres nothing u can do to make it go faster..unless u got a wicked step mother who had a poisioned apple that will make u sleep for 100 years?

I was put back two weeks at first scan (6wks) and put forward at second scna by 4 days. I thought most people that are put back at the 12 wk scan havent had a sooner one, so you should be ok.

Kimbo said:
i went for a scan on 13th june and was put back a week to 6w5d..
i have my dating scan on 17th july, but will it be likely that i will be put back again? cos ive noticed quite a lot of people have.. or was the first scan likely to be right?

At my scan at around 7 weeks they put me back a few days but then at 9 weeks they put me forward again, all depends to be honest hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back