Is it just me?

MrsB2105

Reaction score
I'm constantly feeling pulling stretching sensations, nothing painful but I was wondering is it normal to feel them al the time? It's my 2nd pregnancy.

Also sorry for tmi I'm very gassy, especially in the evenings

My appetite is horrendous, I can devour a bag of chippy chips but anything else takes me forever as the nausea is horrendous and 24/7 :( x

Yep to the pulling sensations and gas! I have the pulling feeling pretty much 24/7, though it's eased the last couple weeks (I'm 9 weeks today).

Your pregnancy sounds like my first pregnancy! I wouldn't eat anything but chippy chips or else with sickness felt awful.
I'm hoping that doesn't happen this time around!

Your pregnancy sounds like my first pregnancy! I wouldn't eat anything but chippy chips or else with sickness felt awful.
I'm hoping that doesn't happen this time around!

Haha chippy chips are the best :) I'm going to be getting some for lunch today :) my first pregnancy all I had was sore boobs x

Yep to the pulling sensations and gas! I have the pulling feeling pretty much 24/7, though it's eased the last couple weeks (I'm 9 weeks today).

So there's a chance mine will ease soon :) x

I've still got the pulling stitch like feeling too. I've been really naughty, couldn't eat a thing the other day and then devoured a McDonald's no prob! X

Yes my first pregnancy was nothing but constant pains until about 16 weeks. Quite bad pain too- i remember thinking how can this be normal?

I'm exactly the same, The Gas is so bad in evening and the smell is awful, makes my nausea worse!! All i can eat is dry or yellow bland food, crisps, biscuits, chips and bread! I gained 5 stone is my 3 previous pregnancies and i wanted to try and be different this time around - not looking good so far :)

Yes my first pregnancy was nothing but constant pains until about 16 weeks. Quite bad pain too- i remember thinking how can this be normal?

It does make you question everything doesn't it, it makes me nervous x

Had that pulling feeling on and off for ages now. It feels like my belly is going to split open I swear. Other times it all just aches as if I've done 50 crunches or something. I figure it's my stomach muscles moving/stretching to make room.

It's not painful though really is it, it's more uncomfortable than anything x

I still get the odd pulling sensation just below my pubic bone on both sides. 12 week scan all fine though. Think it's just the body adjusting.

And hell yep to gas! :rofl:

I still get the odd pulling sensation just below my pubic bone on both sides. 12 week scan all fine though. Think it's just the body adjusting.

And hell yep to gas! :rofl:

I've decided unless I'm in dreadful constant pain or I am bleeding, I am going to try not to worry about it for sanity sake

Glad your 12 week scan is ok x

You're probably going to get it more intensely than others because you are carrying twins. Your uterus has to grow a whole lot more than most!

You're probably going to get it more intensely than others because you are carrying twins. Your uterus has to grow a whole lot more than most!

I know, I didn't know it was twins when I started the post. Cannot wait until 12 weeks when the feeling rotten will fade away though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back