is it ever going to happen...

misssparkles

Reaction score
Another rubbish down month. Due to ov around the 2nd ordered soem more opks online to come in time I hope
Just feels like its never going to happen to me. Too many pregnant woman around atm too :(

Xx

Totally feel for you :( everyone is catching around me.....apart from me! x

I just dont understand why its not happening not even thinking to much about it and having fun

Big hugs for us xx

I know....i dont evwn think about it now as i know it cant yet! still hope for that miracle but....... no luck :(

Same here mrs, I've spent many an evening crying over it but what's for u won't go past u so they say. Just need to wait it out! How long have you been trying? This will be my 10th TWW and going into cycle 11 x

Hugs for you hun,
Im with you on this feeling! Im in my 15th cycle of ttc and at times last month I felt like giving up as I thought it is just never going to happen. And like you, there are babies and bumps everywhere I go!

Chin up hun,
xxx

Hi girls im on my 10th cycle :( I dont know what to blame stress depo partner its horrible

Just moved finally to a nicer place but havig trouble with my job and cant seem to find another really xx

Another here who feels the same! 13th month ttc, beginning to think it will never happen! I mustnt think like that but I cannot imagine it ever happening xx

Never rains but it poors. I dont know how other people can make it seem so easy. Last month we dtd when I got a super positive opk and still no baby... complexes me how it cant happen... xxx

Chick it will happen when you least expect it to x

I know thats how it should be but we didnt even consiously try october too February and still nothing then started trying with tests etc march time :(
Doctors scans didnt show anything so i either need my 21 day bloods doing and fellas sa analysis I think which they wont do until next year as I was on depo

So sorry you girls are feeling the same hugs xxx:wall2:

Last edited:
Hey honey I know how you feel, we are currently on cycle 16, but as long as it takes and as hard as it is, especially when the whole world is pregnant! You have to just keep going and imagine that feeling you will get when you have your baby in your arms

Bugs hugs xxx

BabyDust *****

Sorry you're feeling low hun. We have to keep positive though, and hope that it will happen for us sometime soon.
At least we've got this site to vent on when we are feeling crap about it all!! Xxx

Thanks girls. Its really hard isnt it when you cant imagine getting the positive.
I think im just frightened ill be joining some of the ladies in a 18 month ttc :( xx

Hi im new to all this!

Been TTC for nearly a year now.

Miscarried in January this year and nothing from it.

Why does it take so long!

Stressful

Hugs hun, it will happen! I know it's the worst thing to say to someone that's ttc but you'll get there in the end xx

In my 21st month!! I never in a million years anticipated it being this hard,stressfull,emotional and draining! some days i just wanna give up! maybe thats the easy option! x

I do feel for you ladies who have been trying over a year I dont know how youve all carried on. I feel so frustrated we arent going to have time to get my opks in time and concieve plus as I ovulate in three days :( argh is anything going to go right this month only thing we have done different is dtd everyday

What are you girls doing this cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back