Is it easier or harder ?

Lauren92

Reaction score
Pregnancy & Labour that is, for your 3rd baby ?

My first was hell, my second was... Hell! So will this one be any better do you think ?

I'm expecting my third, my first sons labour was just very long so ended with epidural and forceps :( my 2nd son I had a fast and no so tiring labour, so hoping this labour will be the sAme as ds2 :) xx

I,m on my third too, with the first 2 I had sickness consently from 6 weeks till around 14 weeks which was horrid, my first labour was 13 hours and he was back to back which was really painful and I had a second degree tear. The second was around 5 hours and was a water birth and it was definately easier, didn't have any tears or anything, however the after pains were awful, and I,ve been told they get worse with each delivery, so not looking forward to them. This time I,ve had sickness on and off since 7ish weeks and still have the odd sick day now, not really suffering to much with tiredness as much as I did last time, over all it,s been a bit easier this time than last, can,t really remember much from my first. Hoping to have another water birth this time xx

Last edited:
im on my 3rd too

fist one was long, painful and ended in emergency section :shakehead:
2nd one was much quicker and easy, with no time for pain relief :)

im hoping this one will be really easy too, so far pregnancy as been a lot easier this time around and when i went to docs to to get pregnancy confirmed etc!!

he told me that statistically the 3rd pregnancy is the easiest and quickest :dance:so if he is wrong i think i may want to kill him lol xxx

Yay! Looks like I may have it easier this time.

I hope it's easier for you!

I had an easy time with my first, I was induced but I didn't find it all that painful. That was 9 years ago though and i'm worried all my muscles etc have shrunk back and this time will be painful!!!!

i hear numkber 3 is meant to be easier and anything after x

i hear numkber 3 is meant to be easier and anything after x
Oh, well that's good, I suppose it can only get easier!

If it is bad this time (which I hope it isn't) I'll at least have the thought that next time (we're planning on having 4 kids and leaving it at that) it will be easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back