Harder or easier

Kim

Reaction score
as babies get older, obviously they wont feed as often, but they will need more attention when they arent sleeping all day. Does it get harder or easier to look after a baby as they grow up?

It definately gets easier to look after them although they take a bit more watching. My baby was happier once she could do things for herself. Sitting up, rolling over, grabbing feet etc. Everyone said that it would be murder once she could walk but I disagree. The look of acheivement on her face was great and she thrives on her independance.

Also as they start sleeping better you are getting a better sleep and that can only be a good thing.

Enjoy!

its sooo much easier when they get abit bigger even though ethan is only 3 months he lays under his gym for hours laughing and talking to himself whilst you can get on with things youve gotta do cant wait til ethan chases me round the room crawling :D

It's usually easier, as they will look at toys and entertain themselves for a bit.

However, they might decide they want you all the time...and can get very clingy at around 6-8 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back