Is he Weird, Cute or a Closet?

elaine22 said:
Aww that sounds quite sweet lol.

My friend's fiance is a typical bloke into drinking and footie, etc but his favourite movie is Pretty Woman and he once got into a big argument with some friends on a night out over who was more fashionable, ending in one of them storming off LOL. :lol:

:rotfl:

My OH has just seen an advert for some scented candles and said 'Oh, they look really nice...' :shock:

Tis a good job I love him :lol:

I bought heat magazine today and it had a free MORE magazine in it.. insude was an thing that said 20 things that would put you off and 1 reason was if he loved High School Musical :lol: made me think of this post

my OH is a little bit of a metrosexual. he has a fantastic sense of fashion and loves shopping. all of my girly friends want to go shopping with him because hes a bit of a gok wan lol!! he hates footie (altho he does like rugby which makes him abit manly) and altho he likes going out drinking he prefers it if its with me and my friends. lots of my mates think he's a closet gay and people who meet him think hes gay (which he acts up to as a joke!) but im pretty sure he's straight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back