Is he Weird, Cute or a Closet?

Do you love him? Does he love you? Does he make a great dad? Are you happy? If the answer is yes to all these questions... then f**k everyone else.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My ex was a "mans man", rugged, gun's, knives, fighting... and he was a complete and utter w*nker and turned out to be a useless father.... Where as my DH is more refined, he likes classical music, he sings (really well too), drinks what I'd call fruity girl drinks and he is a wonderful man and magnificent father, not only to his own daughter but to another man's too.

Current research suggest the more testosterone your man has the more likely he is to stray... so maybe going for a "MAN" isn't in a woman's best interests... :wink:

Another thing, my friends just married her long term partner of 12 years and he's bisexual and quite effeminate.. yet has proven himself to be a wonderful and loyal partner.

Just make sure you rib your OH every now and again for being a bit of a girl... :lol: :lol: :lol:

not an active member orgy uking it innit

Last edited:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
lfc_sarah said:
jennywren said:
[quote="lfc_sarah":2aprzyh1]Id hate to have an OH like that

No offence though hun xxx

:rotfl: None taken hun. Why would you hate it though?

I just think men....

Should be men...

That how i like them anyway... rugged :p

eeeee ur a cheeky lil bugger aren't ya :lol: I think he is hot jenny :wink:[/quote:2aprzyh1]

:shock:

I just dont find guys who like girls aloud ect attractive...

Im allowed an opinion

:hug:

Last edited:

Last edited:
jennywren said:
lfc_sarah said:
:shock:

I just dont find guys who like girls aloud ect attractive...

Im allowed an opinion

:hug:

Of course you are allowed an opinion hun :hug: (bit confused how what music someone likes rates their attractiveness thou lol :D )

I duno....
I just dont like girly boys i guess....

Maybe thats because im not into girly stuff though....
Who knows.....

My OH isnt rugged, into fighting ect....
Just a lads lad... drinking, footie ect...

I was going to reply with something insightful. But then I saw Sweetcheek's avatar and I can't remember what I was going to say...

Last edited:

Last edited:
I have fairly low testosterone levels judging by my hairline. :lol:

Like my OH, he's a "Nut Him!" type of guy, no one will mess with, but nearly cries when he misses Dangermouse on the telly!
He's a big kid at heart but looks at bit rough. And he honestly giggles like a little girl! Makes me laugh just coz he's laughing.

jennywren said:
lfc_sarah said:
My OH isnt rugged, into fighting ect....
Just a lads lad... drinking, footie ect...

awww bless, see we all like something different!! While my OH (and me for the matter) love going out and get bevvied and catching up with friends, i'm luckily not a football/pub widow like a fair few of my girlfriends who all wish their OHs were more like mine and didnt dissapeard every weekend for 5 a side, sunday league, sky sports down the pub etc so I feel very lucky he prefers to learn the dance to HiFive and make his son giggle with glee when he does it over and over rather than coming home covered in mud lol

Lee doesnt get time to go to the pub very often, hes always working :lol:
And we watch the football together so i guess it works for us...
Just like yours works for you :hug:
(I actually go to the games so i probaly like it more than him :lol:)

He does turn into a big softie with Callum though..
:)

Squiglet said:
Another thing, my friends just married her long term partner of 12 years and he's bisexual and quite effeminate.. yet has proven himself to be a wonderful and loyal partner.

Goodness me squiglet! Is she not bothered that he might sleep with other men? I'm not one to judge as one of my best mates was gay but i just wondered why she felt so secure to do this? :hug:

xxsammyxx said:
Squiglet said:

Goodness me squiglet! Is she not bothered that he might sleep with other men? I'm not one to judge as one of my best mates was gay but i just wondered why she felt so secure to do this? :hug:

Actually no... As far as he is concerned... He said that sleeping with anyone other than my friend is cheating, he loves her, has dedicated his life to her... just because he likes both sexes doesn't give him the excuse to cheat. If she had been a man, he would have felt the same... having sex with anyone other than your current partner is cheating, simple as. And he is quite right. But they are soul mates, there is more to their relationship than just sex, its like they are one and the same. Its quite creepy tbh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but then I feel the same about my DH.

Hi squiglet... oh i see.... oooh errr!!!! OK, each to their own! Are they TTC as well?

I've said before that I think your OH is hot :wink:

If my OH was like that I would just find it funny and kind of sweet :lol:

hehe my OH sounds similar! and he doesn't mind shopping, he wouldn't go to a pub unless it was with me and Fi and he doesn't watch sport - i watch more than him! he also drinks baileys and wine (not together) rather than beer!

each tp their own i say!

Last edited:
Aww that sounds quite sweet lol.

My friend's fiance is a typical bloke into drinking and footie, etc but his favourite movie is Pretty Woman and he once got into a big argument with some friends on a night out over who was more fashionable, ending in one of them storming off LOL. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back