Is He Ready For Solids?

BabysLife

Reaction score
hello, Please help me, i have a five mouth old little boy who is breast feed, he has currently started baby rice in the morning with my milk and bit of banana and my milk at lunch time.But the thing is, he has always slept through the night but now i put him to bed at 7 he wakes up at 12 then will not go back to sleep all night, i spend most of me early morning sitting up feedin him but he still wont go to sleep even tryed going to sleep with him in my bed until he is nocked out but still nothin.
I dont want to get him started on solids til 6 months old and every 1 is saying that he is not ready but i was told straight up that the signs of them being ready for solids is not sleeping through the night and trying to reach out and study your food. Then i am tierd as no sleep it is sad as would like to play and stuff during the day time but have no energy.
Please help every 1 what do i do?

It could be that his gut is just not handling the food well hun, especially the banana which are extremely hard to digest :( If you want to continue with the solids then try it slowly introducing basic root vegetables first after the baby rice, and leave out anything that is hard to digest such as bananas, eggs or high fibre foods. But then you say you dont want him on food anyway, so why not just cut it out altogether and up his milk intake for now. His fussiness could just be a growth spurt, rather than signs of needing to be weaned. Depends which way you wanna go with this, carry on with foods or wait a few more weeks x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back