Is anyone watching Robbie concert?

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
I should be there, got tickets beginning of this year, but sold it a few weeks ago, it would of been too long a day for me to cope with.

Went to see him at Knebworth, it was amazing!!!

My pal is there, she keeps ringing me and all I can hear is screaming!!!!
I am so jealous!!!!!!!!

my sister in law was meant to be going but i dont know if she did or not lol she goes mad on him :roll:

If I open the window I can hear it lol.

lol I'd rather keep the window closed - don't wanna wake Lydia. I couldn't care less either way about Robbie anyway lol. Damn concert has been annoying me though - they've closed soooo many roads, I have to keep going the long way round to get anywhere. Plus I was meant to be having a blood test yesterday but they cancelled it because they couldn't get a van through to pick up blood samples! Go away Robbie lol!

Oh pooh Xena. I could of stayed with you, savd journey home after a long day boogieing!!! :rotfl:

lol yeh you could've. Although I would have probably grumbled to you about the concert being a pain the butt lol.

I just switched over for a nosey...He aint my favourite, but i have to say 'Hats off to you, Robbie' He's s fab showman. Had to laugh at his 'ode' to his old school teacher!

Loads of my friends have gone to see him, I was supposed to be going but wouldn't have lasted....am gutted cos I luuuurrrrvvvve Robbie, he's an awesome entertainer and hey not bad to look at either. My SIL rang me earlier and all I could hear was screaming....hehe...go Robbie..xxxx

I was there, I was there, I WAS THERE!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Still quite excited today, a bit hoarse and have achy legs from all the bouncing. BTW we were at the left back near where the Chicken and Chips were he kept going on about. :lol:

I'm going on Friday to the one at Milton Keynes - yippeee! Going to try and take it easy...unless he drags me up onto the stage. Ha! I can only dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back