Anyone watching the golf??

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
I have no choice, OH loves it but I am actually REALLY enjoying it!! Its being played on the Wirral where I live, and its great to see it on TV.
Hoylake is buzzing, and there is talk of celebs being spotted here since last weekend-Robbie Williams, Geroge Clooney, Catherine Zeta Jones to name but a few.

The Wirral is such a beautiful place and I am made up the eyes of the world are on us

Just off to do a quick polish incase Robbie pops by for a cuppa :rotfl: xx

sleepsofa.gif

Not keen on golf at all. I guess robbie could change that! :lol: Has he popped in yet??

I believe he has bogged off to Milan now for a concert tomorow...damn. And theres me getting the best china out and eveything

Oh well, his loss hey :rotfl:

OH had a back operation last week so is off work for a month :?

So we're watching the Golf all day every day! Don't mind it though. I'm used to it now!!

Can play a bit too 8)

My mum keeps ringing and asking if i've seen the highlights!! (yeah ok mum!)
She got dad the weeks pass to go, and she rang at 10.30 last night to let me know she'd just got in, and did i see that guy who always wears funny/cool clothes....

errrrr no!!! lol!!!

Is nice that there is a focus on the Wirral at the moment, show off a nice bit of the north west!!!

xox

zoe c said:
I believe he has bogged off to Milan now for a concert tomorow...damn. And theres me getting the best china out and eveything

Oh well, his loss hey :rotfl:

How rude! :shock: He could've taken you with him :lol:

I actually quite like the golf, its really relaxing to watch in small doses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back