is anyone getting really feed up??

neeko_1

Reaction score
right i'm getting really feed up with the pain and not being comfortable.... i really want her out now...

but not right now if that makes sense :? oh i don't know what's going on... i just feel really fat and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable

but with are money situation i want over due too.. till we sort out are money :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

i think i'm just all over the place today

sorry ladies :(

aww huni,

i know what you feel like, im feeling like that at the moment, im sure once lo is here you will feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwww bless you hun. i can sympathise, just want to meet my LO now. You are nearly there :hug: :hug:

I know what you mean :hug:

I want him to hurry up so i can stop feeling like rubbish But then i also do not feel ready for him yet.

And i need my end of may pay packet first aswell, lol!

Not long though, think how far we've come already!!

Lau
xx

i feel foooking awful today - ive got flu like symptoms and a temperture.
strech marks are coming from nowwhewre apearing everywhere - making my actual skin sore.
My heads banging. :wall: my nose is blocked. Im on antibiotics and parracetamol. Ive got the runs big time too.

im sick of being pregnant. and ive just got a feeling that ill be here in 2 weeks time still. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ive got a wedding to go to (where im 'partly bridemaid - kinda) in 6 days. I thought id have had my baby by then, got a dress to wear, but now i feel ill be pregnant and i just dont want to go. especially the way i look/feel.

:cry:

Hey rachelandjarvis!

If you are feeling flu-ey and have the uns then maybe this is a sign you wont be waiting too long? I've read you feel under the weather before labour starts and the runs are your body's way of clearing out your system???

Lau
x

I'm ready willing and praying mine will be soon,feel like crap :cry:

i never knew it could get so unwelcoming :? .... just have to think i'm nearly there, nearly there lol

oh gosh i feel so :|

and with it being hot and all it's just even worse.. thank god i'm not due in september :eek:

lmarszall said:
Hey rachelandjarvis!

If you are feeling flu-ey and have the uns then maybe this is a sign you wont be waiting too long? I've read you feel under the weather before labour starts and the runs are your body's way of clearing out your system???

Lau
x

i really wish it was a sign... ive been feeling so uncomfortable and having the runs for just under 3 weeks now. Been convinced ill go early for 3 weeks.....!!! (as has family/midwife) Now i just feel like ill be pregnant for forever. lol.

i'm fed up of being so fat i'm too hot and i cant do my shoelaces, or sleep on my front, or get up by myself when i fall over ( :roll: ) or feel confident and sexy when i kiss my boyf! but at the same time i'm trying to enjoy my last 5 weeks of being pregnant as i'm gonna miss it loads, especially as i dont really wanna do it again...

I'm sick of being pregnant now. Im so uncomfortable all the time, it hurts when I walk and when I lie down it takes ages to get up.

This SPD pain thingy is getting really bad, now its not just pain but the inside of my leg has gone numb too, been like that for about 4 days now.

The only thing Im enjoying is feeling him make more defined movements, I can actually feel his little hands or feet going from one side of my bump to the other, its so cute :)

I want him out at 38 weeks! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi

I can also agree that i want him out so i can feel better expecually since last night ive also had the runs :oops: and have had cramps but i assume its beacuse of my tummy feeling crappy.
But at the same time i want baby to wait till at least his due date to appear i need loads more time yet!

rachelandjarvis- i do think its a sign i bet you will be holding LO in no time!
Katrina

Hey Neeko!

Less of the 'thank god I'm not due in September' please!! I'm absolutely DREADING the summer!

I don't cope with hot weather at the best of times. Over 25 degrees is uncomfortable for me, so goodness knows what I'll be like when I'm 7, 8, and 9 months pregnant!

K.xxx

rachelandjarvis said:
im sick of being pregnant. and ive just got a feeling that ill be here in 2 weeks time still. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can really sympathise, i'm only 2 days overdue and i'm so peed off already!! I can't remember NOT being pregnant, i'm not myself, i keep having a go at people and speaking my mind, which just isn't me :shakehead: And i've had no signs whatsoever that i'm gonna start, baby isn't engaged though she said it probably wouldn't til labour. And i too have a really bad feeling i'm still gonna be around in 2 weeks time being messed with by midwives :cry:

yeah, i seem to have a very short fuse the last few days which isnt like me either. I feel like killing my spoilt lazy little sister.... lmao - usually its my mum that moans about her to me, but last few days ive took it on myself to get sooooo wound up ! lmao

I have been feeling fed up since about 20 weeks when my sciatica got real bad.

But i'm used to the pain now. And now i have reduced my hours at work i am feeling better. And also as i feel i have everything oranised that i can i feel happier.

I think i needed to have a really grumpy crap couple of weeks as now i feel alot more relaxed. Wierd huh!

Lau
x

KJ said:
Hey Neeko!

Less of the 'thank god I'm not due in September' please!! I'm absolutely DREADING the summer!

I don't cope with hot weather at the best of times. Over 25 degrees is uncomfortable for me, so goodness knows what I'll be like when I'm 7, 8, and 9 months pregnant!

K.xxx

sorry KJ.... trust me i know how you feel... but i'm so glad that i've nearly made it though my pregnancy.

but i never knew it could be so uncomfortable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back