Is anyone else's LO like this?

kimmumof2

Reaction score
hi all,

kayla is nearly nine months old and is already crawling (well slithering on laminate crawlin on carpet lol) and pulls her self onto the settee and walks along it. my first didnt do this until she was about 11 1/2 months and started walking not long after.

she does seem like she developing quickly in speech and things too.

what my question is is because she is crawling and climbing she is also becoming more demanding of my attention and i find that i cant do daily housework in the day because she is taking up soo much of my time. i have to squeeze it all in in an hour whilst she goes for a nap, is anyone else LO like this or had this problem and does it last long? it seems liek she is being mardy and crying all the time and im running out of idea's for entertaining her.

xxxxx

Cameron was crawling by 6 months and walking at 9 and a half.

It does calm down. They are so demanding as they know what they want to do but are not physically capable of carrying it out.

Another few weeks and she will get the hang of things and more readily entertain herself. This of course means she will be up to all sorts she isnt meant to be doing.

Charlotte has been crawling since 6 months and pulling herself to standing etc since 8 months and also has days when she seems to be crying a lot cos she is frustrated so you are not alone. She wants to be in the kitchen etc and if i move her she screams (sometimes!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back