is anyone else symptom spotting?

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I think she got me :( bloody had myself convinced too. maybe next time ey. good luck everyone else :hug:

:( Really sorry to hear that :(

:hug: Thanks girls. Lets hope we all get xmas BFP's hey. Gonna chill out again this month. Not sure why I convinced myself I was this month. I'm not too down about things, not as much as I thought I would be anyway. It's early days and I realise it may take a bit longer. Will be all worth it in the end. :hug:

Hi sweetcheeks, great attitude to have, I wish i felt as patient! I'm alright at the mo but as soon as ovulation nears I'm gong to become a maniac again :lol: I just keep thinking, wouldn't it be lovely to announce on Christmas morning that I'm pg! * SLAPS HAND* stop kate!!! :lol:

Ok, attempting now to chill out.........!

xxKateBxx said:
Hi sweetcheeks, great attitude to have, I wish i felt as patient! I'm alright at the mo but as soon as ovulation nears I'm gong to become a maniac again :lol: I just keep thinking, wouldn't it be lovely to announce on Christmas morning that I'm pg! * SLAPS HAND* stop kate!!! :lol:

Ok, attempting now to chill out.........!

:lol: i'm only being that way right now.. i'll be same as you come middle of the month!

Aww that Christmas morning announcement would be so nice wouldn't it ... hmmm now look what you've done :talkhand: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back