NOT symptom spotting

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by libs, Jan 10, 2008.

1. libs

libs Well-Known Member

honestly - I'm only (hopefully) 2dpo :D I haven't opkd this month (didn't want the stress) but my cervix and erm...lack of leakage seems to suggest we got our timing right.

Since the end of last week, I've developed a (very unattractive) rash on my chest and bbs - spots really - like I haven't had since I was a teen. I'm exhausted - falling asleep when I come home from work and I have to go to the loo all the time - twice in a lesson (about 1 - 1 1/2 hours) I'm also starving - especially in the morning - I eat breakfast at work as normal but my tummy is rumbling from when I get up :shock: Does this all sound hormonal to you? Also my bbs are getting more and more sensitive each day - I've also had some spotting the last week (I had completely stopped bleeding) - this is when my AF would have been due had I stayed on my original 28 day cycle and not had the upset we had. I'm just confused :think:

2. Steelgoddess

Steelgoddess Well-Known Member

Hurry up BFP day!!

x

3. libs

libs Well-Known Member

:rotfl: I'm NOT symptom spotting - these symptoms have been with me from before ov

I'm just worried my hormones are going loopy - I've had some pelvic discomfort - not pain - more a full heavy sensation that I've definately never had before :think:

4. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

That rumbly tummy thing, I had that, think Skairdy mentioned the same 'symptom' :think: Tiredness is a biggy, but I'm not going to symptom spot you either :talkhand:

Just sending lots of this...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

Me neither Libs, I think last month when AF arrived you and all of us were gutted, I had a little dry in the loo I was so gutted :cry:

But fuck that! a new year a new month and who knows what will happen :cheer:

6. mum2be?

mum2be? Well-Known Member

im in my 1ww

and tryign my best not to sympton spot but so hard. sayign that i dont feel much different this month so i donmt think its my month

7. reallyoldmum

reallyoldmum Well-Known Member

Libs did your doctor do blood tests for you when AF started? You will notice I dont trust either HPT's or whether or not you have had what you think is AF!! So just lock me up in a dark cupboard if you want but maybe its worth having a beta done?? :oops: :oops:

8. monster_munch

monster_munch Well-Known Member

Liar - you'll be symptom spotting soon...
    If you don't I may disown you :shakehead:

:hug: :hug:

9. mum2be?

mum2be? Well-Known Member

ive tested 2 time this week already, way to early

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

waste of tests :roll:

10. libs

libs Well-Known Member

no no blood tests - just internal again - to check if my cervix had opened completely - and womb "bulky" again. But I believe her (well her and the hpts I've done since :oops: )

just worried as the spotting coincided with my original cycle. :think:

and I'm NOT symptom spotting - I'm not daft - honestly I know I'm only 4dpo and these started before ov

course this time next week...... :rotfl:

11. libs

libs Well-Known Member

oh this is silly - I have 8 days till testing (If I ov'd on time) my bbs are now so sore I can't stand anything near them, (I obviously wear clothes :wink: ) I'm so tired I slept 10 1/2 hours last night :shock: and I'm still spotting a little bit - along with having so much cm I thought I'd wet myself yesterday (sorry tmi)

and I have more spots than Robbie had in Eastenders :oops:

12. Lynsey

Lynsey Well-Known Member

Sounds good hun! :pray: praying for your bfp...it is so hard not to symptom spot!!

I also had that starving in the morning thing. I tested on Friday and BFN and I think I am due on tomorrow so I will see. I have promised myself not to test again unless AF is late. :wall:

13. monster_munch

Well if that's not symptom spotting..... :lol:

If it helps, I have sore boobs, and am beginning to resemble Robbie from Eastenders in the acne department ;)
    Now you do realise I am now going to require twice daily cervical updates :D :rotfl:

14. libs

libs Well-Known Member

high :D

but my cervix seems to like being high anyway :roll:

now I have AF pains - I can't be having a 19 day cycle surely :think:

15. monster_munch

Now, no mention of AF pains, as you will just get annoying people like me saying they could be implatation pains etc... :moon: