is anyone else symptom spotting?

well ladies, I too am not preggers :(

So gutted, I went to test this morning and oh, AF had arrived. And not just AF - AF from hell :evil: I've had cramps, squits the lot TMI :oops: the second bleed off the pill and I'd forgotten how horrid proper AF was :doh:

Soooo upset, I had convinced myself. Now I have to wait a whole 4 weeks again

On the plus side (the very small one), my cycle appears to be exactly 28 days long which i suppose is good.

Hope for those who got BFNs that it was just too early xxxxxx

Well i am still ovulation spotting and on around 4th day of oving now - such a icky time. Pity other half isnt up for anything, when hes better im going to ravish him!

sorry to those with a BFN :( Hopefully it's too early or your in for a xmas bfp.

Well I tested and..............

it didn't work :wall: It had a line as in not pregnant but the control line wasn't there at all. Which means i'm to throw away doesn't it? I have another test but tbh the cost of it i am going to give myself a few more days, perhaps the weekend then test again. :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
sorry to those with a BFN :( Hopefully it's too early or your in for a xmas bfp.

Well I tested and..............

Oh hun id take it back and get another one.

All the best and sorry to everyone who got negatives :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lets hope you get the best Xmas ever in December :cheer: :hug:

it didn't work :wall: It had a line as in not pregnant but the control line wasn't there at all. Which means i'm to throw away doesn't it? I have another test but tbh the cost of it i am going to give myself a few more days, perhaps the weekend then test again. :hug:

:lol: I like your quotation Morgan.. had to hunt for your message :rotfl: Thanks though. It's in the bin now.. can you take them back and get another one :think: I didn't know that!

Hi :wave:

i'm 7DPO and symptom spotting. i have:

Sore breasts/nipples
Stomach cramps (not relying on these to much as ive had cramps the last 2 months and not been pregnant)
occasinal back ache
bloated stomach, uncomfortable to lie on my tummy
Strange stretching type pains today in my womb area
Increased appetite, i'm actually eating like a pig :D

Good luck JoJo :hug:

I can't believe it.. i'm excited because.............. I feel sick and I feel really tired :rotfl:

This is out of control. If my body is playing tricks on me i'm gonna kick my own ass :wall:

Hope you get really sick Sweetcheeks :lol: In the nicest possible way hun :wink: :lol:

:lol: Thanks hun I appreciate it.

It may be a pregnanct sypmtom... OR it could be the fact i've stuffed myself silly :rotfl:

I have a real sensitive tummy.. Either hunger pains, AF or a lickle nipper.

This POAS and TTC malarky is so annoying, I wish there was a little button in our head that ticked and said you were pregnant and you could hear it :lol:

I wish we could just lay an egg and not have to bother with the whole pregnancy thing :lol:

:lol: :lol: god not laying an egg, it's crack it or summet. clumsy

I've got CRAMPS!!!!!! AF not due for over a week!! :cheer:

I think she got me :( bloody had myself convinced too. maybe next time ey. good luck everyone else :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I think she got me :( bloody had myself convinced too. maybe next time ey. good luck everyone else :hug:
:hug: sorry to hear that sweetcheeks she got me today too- guess we r just meant to get december bfps in time for xmas!!! seems so long away though :( - calender day 1 is just the most depressing place to be!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back