Is anyone else sick when brushing their teeth?

Bexie

Reaction score
Since becoming pregnant, any time I brush my teeth I start heaving and I'm then sick, it's a catch 22 as I have to brush my teeth again and then start heaving again.

Has anyone else had this? :x

lol yes i'm like that it's horible isn't it

What makes it worse is that my daughter mimics me being sick!! She's only 15 months, it does make me laugh though. :lol:

That happened to me throughout my pregnancy and I always needed a pee as soon as I started brushing my teeth too, even if I'd just been!

Valentine Xxx

It happens to me every time i brush my teeth too.
I had an appointment at the dentist this afternoon but have had to cancel, i don't think i could handle the dentist poking around in my mouth...im scared id be sick!

I was like that all the way through my pregnancy.... tbh, not much things didnt make me sick through my pregnancy :roll: :)

The same problem crept up on me this week. For some reason using a soft toothbrush and kids fruity toothpaste seems to have done the trick for me

I had this when I was pregnant with my daughter, it was like it all the way through, with my son I couldnt empty a bin coz the smell made me sick, Im ok cleaning my teeth this time around but have started to feel abit queasy with bins again, I was sure I was gonna have a boy but this would sort of confirm it

I'm glad I'm not alone in my toothbrush nausea! :)

This happened to my friend. My dentist warned me not to clean my teeth straight after being sick though as you end up brushing the stomache acid around your teeth - I know its minging not too, but he suggested swilling with mouthwash and waiting an hour before brushing. Luckily I only had nausea and was hardly ever sick.

Yeah unfortunately I was very sick when brushing my teeth :(
But what might be good to hear is that I stopped being sick after 14 weeks!!!! Now I can brush twice as much to make up for it!!!

But then again when I sneezed I was sick too.... who said oregnancy was a wonderful and gorgeous experience never sneezed sick hehehe sorry TMI ! ! ! !

Me too!
But then, I heave everytime I brush my teeth pregnant or not!? :?

I had that. Couldn't bear anyhting in my mouth, even when the wind blew my hair in my mouth I would start gagging :puke: . It does get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back