Brushing Teeth

Emma C

Reaction score
I was just wondering does anyone else brush their babies teeth??

Katie has got her two bottom teeth so a bought some of those toothbrushes which go over your finger especially for babies.

My mam thinks I am bonkers and says she is too young to brush her teeth, just wondering what everyone else does.

Only problem I have is while I was brushing her two little teeth the other night she bit my finger, and it hurt. LITTLE NASHER. !!!! :rotfl:

I brush Jacks teeth and have done since they first appeared, use a proper toothbruch though a tiny little colgate one and milkteeth toothpaste

Your so right to start brushing now especially as she will be eating loads and babys teeth can rot just as much as ours

I registerd Emily with a dentist when she was 6 months, tried to for Jack but they weren't taking patients :wall:

My dentist said to brush their teeth as soon as they appear so thats what i did!!
Got a baby toothbrush and some milk toothpaste for babies! its hard work at first as he just bites the toothbrush but he is used to it now!

Think I will try with a toothbrush as Katie is not too fussed on me used the one that goes on my finger.

She is teething at the moment so hopefully the two top teeth will come through soon, feel so sorry for her.

They look so cute when the only have a couple of teeth!!!

We brush Ella's teeth every morning and night with a Mam toothbrush and milk teeth toothpaste. She's got her little toothbrush to hold whilst we do it and touch wood so far she's fine with it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back