is any1 thinking of doing....

mel_ed

Reaction score
is any1 keeping track of their pregancy with photos and belly measurements??
i'm thinking of doing like a little scrap book for the baby. with photos and stuff in.
be nice to show baby photos of my belly and daddy painting the nurse.

just dont know where to start :wall2:

Thats a lovely idea, you can get lovely scrapbooking bits now which detachable pages incase you make a mistake on one when creating!

Start by making a list of all the things you would want to show him,

Make sure you take a decent photo where you have lots of clothes on , as the book may get shown around, I have a shocking photo in my bra and pants while packing my bag the night before I went into hospital! I will have to show that to my son when hes older!! He may disown me!

ha ha!
its one of them things u want to do but never get round to doing it. i'm going have to do it as i'll regret when the babys older.

awe I think that's a lovely idea!
I'm doing something similar myself - might not put too many piccies of my tummy in there as I'm a bit podgy so don't want to knock people sick but I have been doing a mini light-hearted diary of how I am feeling, peoples reactions etc Have got some piccies and will make a book up when I get more stuff...xxx Let us know how you get on with it x

I'm not doing that, i do have a book to write in about my pregnancy but its one that goes into the babys development so not the same.

I think if you do get to do it, its a great idea! :)

spose its just havin the ideas. i mite just get one of them books you can buy in mothercareto write in. and i'll add my own photos at the back

Hi have a pregnancy diary. we searched high and low for one and we found it in a good bookshop in the end!

I have written all about how i have been feeling, there are stickers to put in such as 'energetic' 'went baby shopping' 'excite' 'nervous' 'scan day' and loooads more.

I have stuck aaaallll my scan pics in from 7 weeks 9 weeks and 13 weeks and when my bump grows i will stick more pics in. also of the new house i am getting for me and the baby :) we wont be there for much more than after the baby turns a year because its only one bedroom, but its the most lovely little cottage and the one bedroom is huge, plenty big enough for a double bed and a cot :) Im excited i hope i get it. i have said i want it but i hope no one else gets in first x

I am =] I havn't stuck anything in the book yet but I've kept literally almost everything! Parking tickets from the docs and hospital, pictures of my positive tests, bump pictures, the lot =D

I have a 'baby box' - I've got pics of bfps, a card from my OH on behalf of baby he got me for my birthday, scan pics, basically anything baby related will go in cos I'm rubbish when it comes to keeping hold of things without losing them!

does anyone know were u can get a pregnancy scrap book, were you can write things like week by week and add fotos ect ??

i think this is a lovely idea. and i have loads of pics of bump :D

XX

i'm gutted i never took a pic of my positive test to put in scrap book. TOTALLY 4GOT

Last edited:
what a good idea, think i might start putting things together for my baby to c when shes older xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back