Cycle question

julianne

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
We Started ttc properly 16 months ago and cycles are usually 25/26 days like clockwork. I had 1 28 day cycle 5 months back (but put that down to reflexology treatment). My last 2 cycles have been 23 and 22 days respectively. Im a little concerned they are getting shorter!

Does anyone have any ideas what could cause this shortening of my cycle? Also what implications does this have for ttc - i presume that means my leuteal phase has shortened. I usually ovulate 12-14 days in (based on breast tenderness and ewcm - gave up on opks and bbt as i was becoming unhealthily obsessed).

Thanks

Oh - started taking oil of evenig primrose a few months ago to try and alleviate my pmt. Could this cause a shortening of cycle length?

just asked cause if you were older it could be a sign of the pre-menopausal stage - happened to a lady i know when she was in her 40s but you are far from that.

have you had any tests so far to determine why you havent concieved??

Thanks isit.

We have had 21 day bloods, 2x sperm analysis, sti tests. All normal. Been referred to the fertility unit so just waiting for the app to come through.

best wishes.

its good you have had all the basic tests done - good luck with your appointments coming through - hopefully wont be too long!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back