iron and vitamins

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
a got 3 types tablets today cos me recent blood tests showed me blood was low 1 them called ferrousfumarate a thought would check on net about side effects cos when went toilet early it was pure green black just thought would look out of courosity this what a found u think should stop them a feel ok xSeek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Ferrous Fumarate/Folic Acid:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black or green bowel movements; vomiting with continuing stomach pain.

thats what iron does to your movements, if your worried then check with the doctors but ferrous is iron and thats just how it goes i think. ask any guy that drinks guiness as that has a high iron content. apparently u poo black after a night on it lol.

Yup unfortunately guiness has done that to me on a girlie night in Dublin!! Iron will turn your bowel movement black I've never heard of green though. Contact doc just to make sure or even midwife
Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back