• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Introducing Nathaniel!

Lynsey

Reaction score
Hello girls,

Hope you are well. Thanks for all your kind messages. Thought I would pop on and post a couple of pictures of Nathaniel. He is 6 days old now and seems to be such a chilled out dude so far! Will post my birth story soon when I have a second. I had forgotten how completely knackering the first few days are!

Good luck to all the nearly due ladies esp charlotteheys85, fly, peanut1982 and gerb - anything happening yet?

SL701961.jpg

SL701963-1.jpg

Welcome to the world Nathaniel! :wave:

Congratulations - he's a very handsome chappy! x

Lynsey he is soooo gorgeous!! cant wait to read birth story..

I've no symtoms, had a tiny bit of tummy ache and bk ache but that went lol.. can see this lil man taking me to the middle of november at this rate lol...
i sharnt steal your thread... hehe...

Gorgeous lil man, and looooove the name!!
hope your both well :hug: :hug: xx

Oh he is lovely, he looks so peaceful, congratulations. :cheer:

hey lynsey congratulations hes so cute :)
thinkning mid november for me too :wall:
looking forward to reading ur birth story!

Awww he's gorgeous Lynsey!! Thanks for sharing the pics, and for your warm wishes, still no twinges here as yet, patiently waiting!

Sarah x

Awwww lynsey he is gorgeous :hug: :D nothin happenin for me yet hun :roll: but thankyou so much for thinkin of us :hug: loadsa love to you and little Nathaniel x x x x x

Aww he is so gorgeous!! Congratulations again hun! :hug:

awwww hun hes so adorable well done :D xxxxxxxxx

awwww he is sooooo cute bet you are so proud :D

Awwww! Congratulations - he is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to meet my new baby girl! Enjoy ur precious bundle. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back