• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

interview at home

holly;

Reaction score
we get a local paper that advertises jobs etc.

in it and the past few weeks there has been an advert from a company saying that they need people to collect and deliver catalogues.

each week i asked OH to phone as we know it's all Legit and a well known catalogue and he did have a job in Woolworths and we all know what happened to them.

yesterday he phoned up and was on hold for half a hour then got an option to leave a message so he did and they phoned back today lunch time and took his details and then about a hour ago while i was out to arrange an interview

he has an interview between half 5 and 6:15 on friday: HERE!! :shock:

i think that they have like one main head office and then 'local manager' type things as when he got phoned 1st time and they took his details he was told that a local manager would phone him, so that's why i think the interview is here at our house as it seems to be local areas running from home kind of thing. if that makes sense ?

now my dad has just moved out and we're moving furniture around rooms etc. so the house is a complete tip and we're decorating the bathroom; currently we have a toilet seat with no lid as it's been on there a while and we can't yet get the seat off and no bath panel!

now i'm going to be tidying like crazy to get the downstairs hall tidy and the living room so that they can sit in there for the interview.

but my question is do you think she'll ask to use the loo ? i mean she might.. she might not.. argh I DON'T KNOW!

if so we only have one bathroom so i need to get that sorted and the upstairs hall also as i'd hate for the house to look a tip and to be honest OH needs this job and with the credit crunch and everything another job may not come up for a while!

Usually they aren't there for very long. I know my cousin got an interview at home for Avon and she was there for about half an hour, basically going over the 'stuff' she needed to know.

She didn't use the toilet, I doubt the person coming to your house would use your loo, but if she/he does ask, don't worry about it. I'm sure the person will know your circumstance.

Alternatively, could you not ask a close neighour or friend/relative if you could use their house? Rather than getting all up the wall about getting the house to look ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back