job interview

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
just returned after my job interview. will know later on today.

i had a typing test, then an interview with the headteacher and deputy heads. then i had an interview with four students. two from year 8 and two from year 9. phew glad its over.

x

i think that it went as well as it could. i looked back but there wasnt anywhere that i think that i could change my reply.

but we should wait and see.

the problem is leaving the school that i am at. it is a nicer school, beautiful views of the Downs and i would be going to a concrete type of school. but the job is better, more challenging.

The title is Community Assistant.

which i basically will be looking after the naughty kids.

it is in a secondary school, and not one with a good reputation. but they have got a new headmaster who appears to be shaking things up a bit.

Tara & Liam said:
i think that it went as well as it could. i looked back but there wasnt anywhere that i think that i could change my reply.

but we should wait and see.

the problem is leaving the school that i am at. it is a nicer school, beautiful views of the Downs and i would be going to a concrete type of school. but the job is better, more challenging.

New challenges are good for the heart and the soul darling, hope ya get it!!!

thank you, would be biting my nails off if i hadnt already done it. :)

keep yaself busy hun and then ya might not think about it!!! xxx wont be long now till ya find out xx

have got the job. start 1 september.

but i cant find my hubby. mobile turned off.

congratulations_myspace_graphics_03.gif

I am feeling quite sick this morning. Realisation of what i have done has hit me. I am going into a school with not so good a reputation and looking after the naughty students. Also my office is the second floor, so i will probably be up and down all day. still i will get a great work out on my bottom :D

Kirsty, Ryan is the spitting image of my friends son. everytime i see your picture i have to do a double take.

x

I think i will invest in a pair of fitflops and then it will be double the exercise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back