interestin article

puzzle

Reaction score
Hiya girlies, hope everyone is doing well and not being driven too crazy with symptom spotting and staring at tests. lol.
Was reading an interesting article just the other night which i thought may be of some interest to all of you TTC.
http://www.firsttimepregnancy.com/230.html Do excuse the title, its actually about TTC and has some very interesting information on it which might help some of us on our journey. Good luck everybody. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
it makes it very mechanical lol but very good reading x

That article makes it seem so easy to plan things...

xx

Very interesting! Oh Im doing most of it right but one or two things there my hisband insisted on looking at to clarify that I wasnt swinging the lead ha...thanks for that Puzzle....xx

lol it made me chuckle!!

(rear entry) i bet there was sum halfwhit who read that and thought the best way for making a baby would be anal......lol i am a saddo!

but was a good read, esp about the low count part, need to get OH to read this xx

Thats ok, there's lotsa good info on that website about allsorts of different things. I have been having a good mooch through every now and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back