Insomnia!

Bek234

Reaction score
I haven't slept one bit! :( I'm so tired!
I didn't slept the night before either till 430am ish
This morning, I've just given up now and have put a wash of baby clothes on, I have so much to do today and have a BBQ (not the weather for it I know) from 5pm. Going to be so tired! :(

Is this my body getting ready for sleep deprivation... As I don't like it! Lol

I'm hoping baby comes early and although I'd prefer her to be fully cooked, I'm so uncomfortable and sick of moaning that as long as she's healthy I want her ASAP! :-/

Come on, have a moan with me! Lol

X x x

Tapatalking. X

Ah rise and shine!!!

For once i slept from midnight through to 6am! Just woke up.. Rolled over and OH isnt there!!!!
He went out lastnight to celebrate noahs awaiting arrival.
I checked phone and slept thru 2 missed calls and a text from him and his dad to say he was kipping there cos he had a few to many lol.
Ooops! My fone was on loud aswell how did i manage to missed that!!! Lol

King bed to myself!
Proved if hes not in it i sleep haha! Hes on the sofa tonight ;)

Hope today isnt to tiring for u! Try and have a cheeky hours nap later before bbq if u have time just to recharge.
I ended up going home from work yest after 2hrs. I was so uncomfortable n knackered from shit sleep. Its bloody horrible when ur over tired.

Xxx

Lol!! Get him on the sofa from now on then! I had my oh sleep there too cus of his snoring but it didn't help, so we switched at 5am and now I'm waiting to get back in the bedroom and get myself ready! Lol think 7am on a Saturday after 60hr week is too early for me to wake him :-/ lol
Hopefully I'll get time for a kip later.
Not long till u finish work for a few months! I dunno how I'd be doing it :-/ I feel for u!

X x

Tapatalking. X

Yay i fell back asleep till 10am ahaha!

Hes still at his parents, spoke to him. Doesnt sound as hungover as i thought he would thank god lol!

I might not go in next week. Guna c how i feel. I lasted 2hrs yesterday and went home lmao! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back