Injections.

xrachx

Reaction score
Just took Glenn for his last lot (til he is 1) and he broke his little heart! he doesnt cry much at all and he is such a placid happy baby but when the second one went in he really cried and then time for the third one and he screamed and sobbed so much i started... :oops: ohhh my god i cant believe it made me upset! enough for a tear...i have had 3 other kids and its never got me like that before, poor little love, he is asleep on the sofa now.

The third ones really made Amber cry...upset me because you know when they are crying so much they have trouble catching there breath she was sobbing her little heart out and took a good 5 minutes to calm.

although they hurt her he wasnt poorly with them like she was her first ones...so thats good.

Hope he is ok, best thing is to sleep :)
xx

Mhairi was the same with her third lot!! Wee lamb!

I walked back into the waiting area and all the other mummies were like :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

She was also poorly after them.....it's horrible! Why can't we have them instead!?!?!

xxx

It's all horrible isnt it :(

I took Abigail for her 1st ones today. I'd been up since 6am feeling ill about having to take her then when I got there they had cancelled the appointment and not bothered sending me a letter. Now we've got to wait 2 weeks and go through it all again :cry:

My LO had nightmares for a few days after! The poor thing!

Lola hasn't had her 3rd one's yet because she was ill so they wouldn't do them. I don't want to take her when we get the next appointment now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back