3rd lot of injections (

ChrissieCool

Reaction score
Had them done today and he sobbed his heart out, 3 needles, was just awful, it upset me so much, he had a big smile not knowing what was coming, I felt so evil :( and he was so sick after the last 2 lots, don't know what he will be like this time :(

It's barbaric isn't it?! I hate it. My son reacted really bad to all his jabs, the 3rd lot took 24 hours for the reaction to hit then he was really bad. Calpol did the job though and lots of cuddles, but thought we'd got away with it that time lol

Same thing happened with his 12 month jabs, 24 hours later and bam it hits him and he was really not himsefl for a good few days that time. I keep thinking at least it's all done now til he's 3, but then remember I have another LO on the way and have to do it all again alot sooner lol

God yeah it's awful, I felt like an evil old witch lol he is normally sick for about 4 days after having them, upset tummy, runs and a fever :( and to make it worse he is teething already the poor little man :(

Last edited:
Ah poor thing, makes you feel horrible. Kynon has his second lot on Thursday as he missed them because of an ear infection, its taken all this time for another appointment to come through

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Aw we had them today too Hun and I always cry as I feel so guilty! She proper sobbed this time too :(

I just keep thinking its defo for the best...2 second injection could save their life.....that's how I rationalise it in my head xxx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Has an upset tummy from them and is reallllllly grumpy today, I hate those injections!

Kayden had his 2nd lot today, it really upset me too, coz he was all smiling & chatting away before hand, I hate how I need to hold him, I wish they would hold him so he knows its not me thats doing it.

Kayden got his at 10am, started getting really crabbit around 5 & didn't sleep til 9, probs be worse 2moz

:roll:

I actually considered not doing the jags with kayden, but i suppose its not as bad as them getting whooping cough or whatever it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back