Infacol question - anyone else using this?

hellywelly

Reaction score
Think E might have a touch of colic - definitely not severe and certainly not two hour screaming fits like some poor mums on here are dealing with, but just a bit grumpy sometimes after feeds with legs drawn up and a bit of a wail before settling for a bit then repeating the routine. This is normally followed after quite a while with plenty of trumps which then seems to settle her!!! lol

Thought I might try Infacol to try and help. My question is when you administer the stuff, do you allow the dropper to go into LOs mouth or drop it from a height (difficult!!)? And if the dropper does go into LOs mouth do you then sterilise it or just pop it back in the bottle ready for the next time??!!

Sounds silly but the whole 'being sterile' thing stresses me out!

When I was giving it I didnt I just put it back in the bottle did do my LO any harm as its not l;ike its touching another surface goes staright from bottle to mouth back to bottle, yes put it in her mouth to give it to her I normally squirted against her cheek XX

same here, just put it back in the bottle! x

it will only be the same germs from their mouth going back into the bottle anyway so I guess it wouldnt make any difference the next time? i have to admit I didnt put it straight in her mouth though, I dropped it into her open mouth without really putting it in.

I put the dropper in the side of his mouth and do 2 squeezes so the poor little mite doesn't choke. Infacol really stings when they spit it in your eye coughing lol. Dropper straight back in the bottle....didn't even think about sterilising it tbh

Thank you ladies!! It's gone in the mouth and then back into the bottle!!! lol

It's when they struggle and you shove it up their nose that makes me laugh :D

I put it into his cheek and do 2 squeezes he knows now that if he takes it the milk is coming. I put it back in put little tip keep the droppers and sterilise at the end of a bottle before you chuck them as you have a spare then.

BB its better when you look at them whilst winding them and then they burp and all you can smell is infacol. Sexy!!!!

I put it into his cheek and do 2 squeezes he knows now that if he takes it the milk is coming. I put it back in put little tip keep the droppers and sterilise at the end of a bottle before you chuck them as you have a spare then.

BB its better when you look at them whilst winding them and then they burp and all you can smell is infacol. Sexy!!!!

Tyler fusses like mad as he wants his food NOW straight after lol

OMG no!!!! Not the way my son vomits!!!! I have been known to point him in the direction of my MIL though. He has fantastic aim :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back