• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

induction booked!

inky

Reaction score
D-day is now officially next Monday. Had another sweep today (it bloody hurt this time, actually made me say ouch!) and was told I'm 1-2cm dilated which is good I guess, have to have another on Friday if nothing happens before then, and if that doesn't work then I'll be induced.

booooo!! I really hope baby decides to come of his/her own accord but at the same time I'd also like some sleep please. This baby really isn't playing fair at the moment lol!

Melio, I don't think I'll hit your record of 15 days over, 12 sounds more than enough for me. I don't know how you coped for so long!!

Hope something happens for you inky! At least you've defo got a date so the end is in sight (sort of) xx

Aww i hope baby comes before then! Good luck :) but sounds good that your 1-2cm`s id love to know if im dilated at all lol x

fingers crossed that something will happend before that! X

this is weird, my friend is 4 weeks behind me, and she went for a growth scan this morning and has been told that she's having a 'whopper' so they're going to induce her on Monday too! We might end up next to each other on the ward lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back