Increase in bowel movements (sorry)

NIE

Reaction score
Over the past week, I have been visiting the toilet much more often :oops: and I'm hoping this is an early sign that I will be going into labour quite soon.

I am feeling fine but there can't be much left to come out, so where is it all coming from? (Hopefully if I do go into labour soon, I will avoid the persistant pooing when I push nightmare I keep having. :pray: )

Is anyone else experiencing this? and do you think that labour is not far away.

Hi ya
I have felt like I could have a bit of a runny tummy recently but been OK. Was just looking at 37 weeks on the Bounty website and it does mention going to the loo...

http://www.bounty.com/Pregnancy/Timelin ... .asp#here1

My latest nasty symptoms are major increase in discharge - so much so that I've put on a pantyliner today! :oops: Also I've noticed my boobs getting tender again so I assume that's them getting ready to produce milk.

Thanks. x

After reading it I am feeling confident that I'll not need to wait another 4 weeks to meet my son. :D

I don't feel that I am gonna get to 40 weeks either. The past week I have been pooing quite a few times a day :oops: have had heavy discharge have had really sore boobs and have been crying all the time for no reason at all. I know baby is engaged and has been for a couple of weeks and midwife said last week that my little princess is very low and she thinks that baby will come sooner rather then later! :D Hoping we all get 2 meet our LO's soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

gems said:
have had heavy discharge have had really sore boobs and have been crying all the time for no reason at all. I know baby is engaged and has been for a couple of weeks and midwife said last week that my little princess is very low and she thinks that baby will come sooner rather then later!
I'm hoping that this is the case for me too!!

oooh good luck ladies!!!!

I can't even part with a fart at the moment!

My hubby keeps asking me "Are you in labour yet?!"
This could get rather tiring considering baby isn't due till 24th! :rotfl:

Kylie1007 said:
My hubby keeps asking me "Are you in labour yet?!"
This could get rather tiring considering baby isn't due till 24th! :rotfl:

Same! He also gets in a blind panic if he can't get in touch with me straight away. Family and friends keep calling and texting to ask if anythings happening yet. Like I wouldn't tell them if it was :D

Hi there. Last week, I was also experiencing the same. I was going to the toilet about 3-4 times a day and it was different from other erm..... poo :oops: It was a different colour and consistency. Were yours different than normal ones?

Other things that have been happening are that on Thursday night I had really bad pains that came on all of a sudden and were 5 mins apart lasing about 40 seconds. I knew it wasn't the real thing but I think after all of these symptoms, I'm not going to be waiting long to meet my baby. Both my partner and I think he'll come at the end of next week :cheer: xx[/i]

Again, another day of non stop toilet trips.
It is a different colour and consistency. But have now experienced a little blood today on the toilet paper after I pee. Think it might be the start of loosing my mucus plug. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back