Baby movements - slowed right down.

Heatherb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Don't know if anyone knows the answer to this or not.

For the past couple of days I have hardly felt baby move at all. I know that he/she is okay, because if I have a cold drink/icecream he/she does squirm, and if I poke my bump, I get a big kick in response.

Anyone know if this is anything to do with the onset of labour?? Clutching at straws here!! DH says that he is sure this happened right before I went into labour with at least 2 of my others, but I just can't remember!

Thanks

Heather x

Hi

I hear this is a big sign LO will arrive soon. I know with my last pregnancy it was the same thing :D good luck hun
Katrina

bugger- my baby was wiggling around lots last nite!

When your LO can barely move then you know there ready to pop, they can wriggle a bit but not much!

Remember your baby has very little room to move now and when head down they don't have the same force to kick with. You know yourself that if you were to stamp on a box or something you'd be able to make a dent in it easily, if someone told you to lay on the bed and held it above you and said "kick" you'd only just reach it type thing and make a much softer impact. It's simlar when you get so far on....don't worry. I think your LO will be with you soon xx

aww goodluck hun and hope lo pops soon :)

im sure its the lack of space that u can feel baby move much :)

mines like how i was i think hyper lol except i kicked till i was born according to my mum.

every babys different :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back