Inconsistant notes..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ive just been flicking through my notes to see if they put down anything yesterday at the hospital..

And in my "pregnancy record" section, it lists the EDD as the 6th of December!? Ive been working off it being the 9th because thats what the midwife worked out from my LMP ! :shock:

it'll probably be EDD from scan date, but my midwife could never get it right how many weeks i was, even with the twisty wheel thing!

normally what is wrote in your note is what you go off did they put you forward at your 12 week scan

OK ive now found another bit saying its the 8th of december..

I had a scan at 6 weeks, booking at 14, scan at 16 weeks.. 3 different dates.. fantastic.. lol but no one said to me any other date except the 9th so I dont know

baby will still come when ready haha just ask your midwife next time your there but they will most likely go off the date in the notes if you need inducing or anything like that

But my notes have all three dates on em? Lol thats why im saying tis inconsistant ;) Next midiwfe appointment on the 8th.. not really worth bothering about it now I guess lol

That happened to FOBs sister as she had 3 scans and it changed each time. Go by the date at the last scan you had (so the 16 week scan) and that will be what the hospital usually go by.

How stupid of them to give you three?! I guess you just say, I'm due in the 2nd week of December. Lol. X

Are you trying to queue jump lol? What was the date on the last scan?

16 Week scan said 9th december..

And ive just found the piece of paper from the 4d scan I had.. and that says 7th December..

I give up, Im due next week, whenever LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back