i need a friend:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
feeling really poo at the moment. Went out last night to celebrate a friends b,day and i came home in tears coz of all of the skinny pretty ppl in the pubs. I feel like a right fat get and it is making me miserable:( :cry:

awww now come on mrs!!!

You are not a right fat get, and even if you were, you are growing a miracle inside of you! I know where you are coming from, when im having a bad day i feel exactly the same out and about in public, but i bet you would be surprised to know how many of them skinny pretty women out there would love to be in your shoes!

Try and focus on your baby arriving, and getting out with that pram, marching off the extra pounds you may have gained ad being a proud mummy for getting through it! :hug:

Love ali xxx

awww big hugs to you hun :hug:

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing but I know it can get you down sometimes.

If it helps, I know someone that is slim and desperate to get pregnant and looks at pregnant women and gets upset........

Not long to go now and you will be holding you LO. :D

it isnt my bump that bothers me, i love my bump but i have got alot of fluid all over my body and i just look like a right dumpling:( i feel so lucky for having my lil bubba in me but i feel down at the moment:(

i know what you mean hunni, ive gained nearly 3 stone with this baby. I hope i didnt make you feel bad about feeling down, just wanted to give you a different perspective. :hug:

Ive been feeling really low lately too but over different things. They allways seem trivial to everyone else but i just cant seem to sort through them and deal with stuff. Ive been crying over stupid things...stains on carpets...bad smells in the house that i cant find or get rid of, i think our hormones have a lot to answer for at the moment.

hope things pick up a bit for you! If you want a chat buddy you can add me on msn...im [email protected]...anyone else feel free to add me too.

Love ali xxx

no you didnt make me feel bad, i have gained 5 stone and it is just hard to think about:) thankyou for all of the kind words ladies i really appreciate it x

hey babe dont feel bad, im the same, i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror last night and picked up the phone and started to dial 999 cause i thought an elephant had escaped and got into my house :rotfl: I think must of us on here feel like that atm....budge has even taken to becoming a smurf in order to disguise herself lmao :rotfl:

Aww LittleLady :hug:

I too feel like a right fat, ugly heffa but can see the light at the end of the tunnel now! I feel quite excited about the fact that soon I will be able to eat healthy and it will make a difference whereas at the mo' I know I'll put on weight if I eat chocolate or not!

We can all diet together soon and be yummy mummies :D

yep i can honestly say i cant wait to go on a diet, thats when you know somethings up lol

Oh gosh I know how you feel. I don't even go out anymore. Not out to parties or anything. Sometimes I don't even go grocery shopping, just sit at home and buy everything to be delivered online from Tesco.

Its a struggle to go out now mainly. Feeling so huge and sore. Saw midwife couple of days ago and she said its no wonder I am hurting, very active baby! At least its a sign of good health though...

Still have like 2 whole months to go until due date as well. Really not looking forward to gaining more weight and more fatigue.

Soozie, you may be surprised I am feeling less tired now and even though my bump is getting bigger and my boobs have started to sprout yet another size I don't feel like I'm putting on loads of weight anymore. People are even telling me I am looking neat! I think I gained most of my weight in the 2nd tri and now everything that's going on is baby.

Anyway if we can't take it easy when we are pregnant then we never will be able to! :lol:

skatty said:
Soozie, you may be surprised I am feeling less tired now and even though my bump is getting bigger and my boobs have started to sprout yet another size I don't feel like I'm putting on loads of weight anymore. People are even telling me I am looking neat! I think I gained most of my weight in the 2nd tri and now everything that's going on is baby.

Anyway if we can't take it easy when we are pregnant then we never will be able to! :lol:

Oh excellent! :clap:

I hope the rest of my pregnancy goes like that.

Maybe if I think more positively, the weight gain wont get me down. There are some days though, when I feel like my body is a giant boulder rock and theres nothing I can do but sit there like a huge lump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back