In Poor Taste or in Great Taste??

breezee1984

Reaction score
I want to get a tattoo to remind me of the baby i lost on friday evening...i want to get a shooting star....do think this is in poor taste or not??

in my opinion no tattoo is in good taste so i voted bad taste. i hate tattos :puke:

name a star instea. ill find the website - hang on. :)

I think if you are the kind of person that would get a tattoo done anyway, then I think it is a nice idea. Your baby will always be a part of your life whether you tattoo or not but I think it is a nice idea as a visual stamp (finding it hard to find the right words - I'm not trying to be insensitive I just can't find the right words to make the sentence :| ) and I think its a sweet thing for you to do in memory of your baby.

I just want to give you these too...... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i posted bad taste as i hate tatoos anyway and just think there is better ways of remembering you baby

budge said:
http://www.starlistings.co.uk/?ppce=ZT1Hb29nbGUmbj1OYW1lIGEgU3Rhcg%3D%3D&wcw=google&source=google&gclid=CLXEt9fb6IsCFRROQwodtzN9Uw

Awww thats a nice idea too Budge :hug:

well i already have 23 tattoos...lol..its just another small picture to add to my gallery

I think if tattoos are a part of who you are, then its a fantastic idea :hug:

meaning full tattoos are very sweet, i think a star would be a lovely idea. :hug:

I don't really like tatoos but in this case I think a small tatoo of a shooting star is a lovely idea.

I think it is a lovely Idea, You say you have many tattoo's, Does each one have it's own story?
I have one on my back, very small but its personal to me and i have my own story for it....
I know you will always remember you little shooting star angel but this is a special pointer that will help you talk to others about her/him......
Do you think you know what you were carrying? Many woman, including myself have named our angels.....some people knew what there loss was, boy/ girl others just felt it...... so just wondering if you felt it yourself? if you have a name? please only reply if you feel like it or if it helps...I know it helped me to talk about my babies....and i know it has helped others but no pressure doll... :hug:

P.S. will you post a picture of your tattoo if you get one? it would be nice to see.... Thank you, Lv Yvonne xx

i think its a lovely idea a personal choice but if it seems right to you go for it :D

i think u should, its a lovely reminder that will always stay with u and if u already have tattoos with stories or experiences, it will add to ur 'life collage' :hug: :hug:

fynemum said:
I think it is a lovely Idea, You say you have many tattoo's, Does each one have it's own story?
I have one on my back, very small but its personal to me and i have my own story for it....
I know you will always remember you little shooting star angel but this is a special pointer that will help you talk to others about her/him......
Do you think you know what you were carrying? Many woman, including myself have named our angels.....some people knew what there loss was, boy/ girl others just felt it...... so just wondering if you felt it yourself? if you have a name? please only reply if you feel like it or if it helps...I know it helped me to talk about my babies....and i know it has helped others but no pressure doll... :hug:

P.S. will you post a picture of your tattoo if you get one? it would be nice to see.... Thank you, Lv Yvonne xx

um yeah actually im positive it was a girl, and Starr would be a beautiful name wouldnt it ? :) ... so this is where the star tattoo idea comes in

:hug: Starr for your Daughter's name is beautiful..... and the shooting star tattoo would be a lovely (personal) way to tell her story.... :hug:
I live in Scotland, on a rare occasion when out on the loch fyne I have seen the Northern Lights..... beautiful against the starry night sky... I think this will now make me think of your much loved very special little angel.

Good for you Sweetheart... please post a photo when you have it done, I am sure we would all love to see it.

You take good care of yourself and be kind, gentle to yourself too, your well liked and cared for here you know. :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

that does sound really lovely hun i think its a lovely idea go for it and your always remember your angel :hug: :hug:

I think its a lovely idea, i lost my baby in December, it was the most traumatic experience i have been through and i had a small flower tattooed on my shoulder in memory of my baby.

I also have to say to Budge that although everybody is entitled to their opinion i think your words of 'i hate tattoos, no tattoos are in good taste' and the fact that you even put an emoticons of :puke: is to me very hurtful and disrespectful to people including myself who get comfort from a personal memory of their lost babys.

Mary70 again i find your comments hurtful as you also say you hate tattoos and there are better ways to remember a baby, think of all the woman who do remember their babys this way and how much it means to them! I dont think your comments help

breezee1984 said:
yeah well i think this is all well and easy for u to say since your pregnant agin. typical, your not the first person to do this

I have done nothing but try to help you and I am truly hurt that you could reply to me in such a way. My journey has be very difficult and im still very much hurting from my m/c.

If you cant be happy for me then dont expect me to hide my happiness, ive had a very hard and long journey which is far from over, Im not invincible and I do have feeling and you have really hurt me, im sat writing this in tears I hope your happy.

:evil: :evil:

happy_chick said:
breezee1984 said:
yeah well i think this is all well and easy for u to say since your pregnant agin. typical, your not the first person to do this

I have done nothing but try to help you and I am truly hurt that you could reply to me in such a way. My journey has be very difficult and im still very much hurting from my m/c.

If you cant be happy for me then dont expect me to hide my happiness, ive had a very hard and long journey which is far from over, Im not invincible and I do have feeling and you have really hurt me, im sat writing this in tears I hope your happy.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

jo huni, please dont get worked up huni, here :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

breeze, im sorry but your bang out of order!

sunshinestars said:
happy_chick said:
breezee1984 said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

jo huni, please dont get worked up huni, here :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

breeze, im sorry but your bang out of order!

Im sorry hun but I was in tears this morning when I read that PM, she truely hurt me! Maybe I shouldnt have posted here and can remove if needs be as I admit I did post in anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back