In pain

charliebear

Reaction score
In so much pain today, I have a trapped nerve in my shoulder :cry:
Dr gave me loads of meds and I really need them but cant take them as AF hasnt shown and I was too busy crying to tell him AF was late! I dont want to risk it by taking them.
Having to struggle by with Paracetamol atm.

Sorry for the woe is me rant :(

Aw Hun, :hug: can you try a hot water bottle or heat pad on it? X

Thanks, I'll try a hot water bottle :)

Hot bath wont work as I wont get back out! x

He's on nightshift :(

I'm currently sitting very funny and propped with lots of pillows :lol: with my hot water bottle on the back of my neck (lots of swelling :()

Thanks ladies. x

Oh poor you that sounds awful. Still getting BFNs on your tests?

aww charliebear I really hope this is ur month. Can't believe u are still getting BFN. I hope ur shoulder is feeling much better now. xx

Thanks ladies.

Still in pain, Dr gave me some meds but still in agony, been managing on as little as I can with not knowing either way. Having to take time off work and OH is having to do night shift and look after AJ :wall2:

Still no sign of AF either, now 8 days...:clock:

I'm good thanks charliebear just waiting to ov, can't think of anything other than ttc at the moment its hard not to tell my friends i'm so gald I have the girls on here. Can't believe still no AF and negative tests, she really does play games the witch doesn't she.

Pain has died off now, its still there but I'm now able to function normally :yay:

Still waiting on the :witch: :( I just want to know what's going on I'm now 10 days late so CD43?! Still getting BFN on tests too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back