In hospital

nbrintz

Reaction score
So yesterday I lost some discharge what I can only describe is what u get on back of bank card stretchy stuff and have been feeling damp down below woke up this morn with back ache so I called mw and now I'm currently on delivery suite waiting for doc to come around a check all is ok petrified is an understatement. :-(

oh no that must be so scary! really really hope all is ok for you when the dr makes it round! thinking of u xxx

Sorry to hear your in hospital.
Really hope all is ok honey.
Update us when you can xxxxxx

Sorry to hear this lovely, fingers crossed all is ok for you xxx

Oh no... I hope everything is okay babe.

Keeping everything crossed for you hun,

xxx

Hope everything is alright! x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Hun, sorry to hear this, but please don't panic - I am sure you and little one are absolutely fine! Stay calm! Thinking of you.xx

I can only echo what everyone else has said... Stay calm and think positive. Easy for us to say, I know.

Fingers crossed x

Thanks ladies waiting on their diagnosis now x

So sorry Hun, hadn't seen this when I messages you. Hope it's nothing serious x

I hope everything is ok. If it was like on a bank card does that mean it was clear rather than red, if so Im sure everything will be absolutely fine. I bet they are just being extra extra careful with you due to your bleeding in the early days. I bet that little bubba is just fine in there. Hope your ok! x

Thanks ladies for all ur kind words they were being cautious and sorry for tmi but it seems just lots of discharge but other than that they think nothing to worry about cervix closed xxx

Brilliant news just baby keeping you on your toes! Always to be better safe than sorry hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back