In hospital yday.

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
I was sleeping all day yesterday feeling awful. Had breakfast and lunch fine and then the OH made a curry for dinner and I had one mouthful of rice and was then sick everywhere. This was about 6:30pm. I then
Noticed I had blood in my sick. I didn't know whether to go to the hospital or not bit we ended up going. Got there and was there for 6 and half hours and left around half one this morning.

I had six needles in me testing blood. I was just worried about the baby. Horner they didn't mention anything about doing a scan but the wee sample I gave was positive so I guess baby is alright.

In the end the diagnosis was that where I was wrenching so hard a bit of my stomach tore and that's why there was blood.

I got home and 2 this morning then up at 6:30 am for my drive to uni this morning. Driving this morning was a nightmare. I was nearly asleep then I have 3 hour lectures today!

I hope baby is okay been having vaginal pains again. No blood or unusual discharge so until that time I won't worry. I just need rest :)

Xxxxxx

sorry to hear about u in hospital, am sure everything will work out xxx

Hope your feeling better soon hun, can u not give uni a miss today? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU