Impossible...maybe...but

Had my scan yesterday, and it was inconclusive. She said it would be too early to detect a pregnancy. Just that the lining of my womb had thickened, which could mean pregnancy or impending AF.

A predictor pregnancy test today said BFN. AF was due yesterday. So, just waiting for it now.

I have an appointment at the gynacology clinic tomorrow, as there is an un-worrying cyst (3.7 cm) on my left ovary.

Speak to you all soon. And Baby Dust to you all, and for myself in the coming months when we get on with BD'ing lol

Love Sophs xxx

Sorry you didn't find out one way or another. It must be driving you mad.
I hope you find out soon and its good news :hug:

Thanks girls

AF was due tuesday and still has not arrived. Still getting symptoms and added to them is going to the loo every 20 mins. I have not taken any more tests. Just trying to say I am not pregnant and waiting for AF.

However, my best mate who is a sonographer, said that if the scan tuesday said my womb was thickened for either pregnancy or AF, AF should have arrived by now....So, just off to bash my head agaginst another wall lol

Well

I said I wouldnt...Its saturday today and fancy a drink. So, I bought a boots test and it was BFN, so Irish Cream, here I come lol

I am a bit down about it. But we havent started trying in earnest yet and it would have been a long shot given the circumstances.

So, come on AF, do your worst lol

AF is now a week late. Trying to be patient. Still getting symptoms. But now could be due to impending AF. Who knows. I just want the bleeder (excuse the pun lol) to start now :( Then we can get on with trying mext month! I am usually 28 days regular. Through the copper coiler and mirena I always remained 28 days. I think the bleed after my coil came out has upset my 28 day perfection lol

Hi Fuffin

I just wanted to give you all my sympathy, I am kinda going through the same thing, I have lots of symptoms but no BFP, I have used clear blue, nothing...I'll try a cheapie I got from the chemists in the morning although it is a few days before my AF due, my AF due Sat so maybe I should wait but it is killing me ! I have had a blood test as I htought I was pregnant from last cycle as I had a light bleed rather than a period, blood test was 5 days after last time we tried so it would be too soon.
Can you let me know where you got your cheap ones online, I might get some.
take care

Hiya Gem

Thank you for your lovely message. I was told that the cheap tests I bought online are rubbish. The ones i got faint BFP's with are from the 99p Shop (UK)

If you are in the USA, a lot of people seem to get ones from the Dollar Tr$$ (???)

Good luck to you and lots and lots of Baby Dust! xxx

My news is just the same as before. Phoned nurse at my GP this morning to get swab and urine results. No nasty infections. Except I have strep B, which would only be significant if I was pregnant. And the urine test (which I did early morning on the day AF was due 19th/6/07) can back as BFN. So, I am still waiting for AF. Getting nasty PG symptoms. Almost being sick at certain smells and extremely painful boobs. But am putting it all down to cyst on ovary now. I have an ultrasound scan 05/07/07. They will be bale to tell me if the cyst has grown.

Its so horrid feeling so pg, but knowing I am not. Everytime I feel more strict on myself in saying I am not (as cant be, as most tests have been BFN), symptoms seem to get worse. Af, hurry your ass up lol

Well, its now 6 weeks since last AF started and 4 weeks since 3 day bleed after coil came out started....No AF has yet. Do not really feel like she is coming. TMI: I am simply being constipated all the time. Nausea isn't as bad all the time, but is there. Heartburn, which seems to connect with the nausea. Strange cramps on and off. White CM, bladder frequency and breast pain. I have been having stuff leak out of the holes where my nipples are pierced lol. I also seem to have achey joints. Especially at the base of my back!

But with BFN on all tests but the cheap ones I did, I think my system has gone mad. The U/S appt on thursday should say if the cyst is still there. I am just a little fed up now lol

Sophs xxx

My final posting on this matter. Hope I havent bored you all!

I went for my scan thursday. The radiologist didn't say much. When she done the internal she put the sound thingy on and when I got up there was something she had measured on the screen. But all she said (when asked) was my ovaries are fine (no cyst now) and my womb is thickened (like I was told nearly 4 weeks ago on a scan then)

So, I am assuming I am not pg, though still have all the symptoms. But as she said nothing....I went out for a mates leaving do. Finally relaxed for the first time in ages and had a really good night out. drinking, figuring I can't be pg. (didn't over drink though)

So, today have had nausea, dizziness, still pain in small of my back. Also, my breasts really hurt. So, I checked them and my one nipple had clear liquid coming out of it!

Now, as I decided long ago, my body is playing up and can't be pg...So, I better not be having a fantasy pregnancy when i haven't convinced myself of any such thing lol

It is nearly 7 weeks since my last AF and nearly 5 weeks since I had a 3 day bleed when my mirena coil came out. So, still waiting, with no feeling that it is coming.

Great!lol

Thanks to all who gave me support and advice. Talk to you all in other topics soon x

How horrible for you! I suggest, if it's still going on next week that you go to your doctor. Hopefully they should be able to definitively tell you what's going on, one way or the other.

HI Allie

Thanks

Spoke to the practice nurse today. Results were fine. But still no AF. She is concrned about this and all the symptoms. So, I have booked in to see GYN doctor again and having another sample sent to the lab. So hopefully, my mind will be put to rest soon lol x

Wow all of that in one week and then getting 3 BFPs, you must be pregnant unless there are extreme reasons why you are producing pregnancy hormone.

But welcome to the forum and happy posting. :wave:

Thank you ladies

When I went to the toilet this morning there was a little strain of red with some CM. And the second time it was a pink colour. So, maybe AF is nearly here, as it is due tuesday (I think lol)... Never had it before AF starts before. But after this last two months of madness, I wouldnt rule anything out lol

Sophs x

Well, can't see there being any need to take my sample to the docs now. Bleeding increased a bit and have had two tiny clots come away. Stomach has a dull ache. So, I guess AF has slowly crept up.

Thanks girls for all the chats.

Sophs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back