implantation

bigbird

Reaction score
hello :wave:

how long does it take for implantation? just wondering.....i got a positive last week then 2 neg at weekend and haven't bothered testing since as i had af last week. its just i know some women do have a period and i just don't feel myself. eg i had a couple of alcoholic drinks last night and felt soooo ill thought i was going to be sick (not like me) not eating as much and have a tingling in my breasts. and ideas????

implantation normally happens 7-10 days after ovulation. did you have a heavy af?
it could be ovulation time for you some people get sensitive bbs and feel a bit yuk then too xxx

it was just the usual af. i'm due to ovulate the 31st....not long now!!! fingers crossed :D

It must of been very frustarting for you :hug:

Good luck this month x

its the not knowing i find frustrating... us girls like to be in control! wobbles i'm sorry to hear of your troubles i pray all works out for u :pray:

They say IB is light blood, of brownish or pink colour

Have you retested to see if it's a BFN or BFP?

I'm thinking you may have had an early miscarriage? :( Sorry to say that

Good luck and take care

xxx

Its very rare to get a ++++ if your not actually preggers so 'wondering' could be right about an early m/c, seems funny you got +++ then --- then AF. Either that or you got an evap line on your first HPT which you interpreted as a ++++, its a hard one, good luck babe

I agree with Jaidy Baby...........Take care & Good Luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back