Implantation bleeding experience

ClaireDoll

Reaction score
Hi girls, hope this is okay to post here.

A wee bit of background, had a miscarriage in January 2014 before we were trying to concieve, not sure how far gone I was as was on the pill. the second was May 2016, actively trying to concieve for 2 years, the miscarriage started with mix of pink and brown spotting for about a week before anything happened, I was 7+5 weeks.

So this time round I got my BFP bang on when I was due AF, got all my dates worked out etc, I spotted ever so slightly at 4 weeks 4 days, it was brown, the main part was when I wiped that morning and since then it's only been a teeny tiny squinter of a bit probably only noticed because I was actively looking for it sort of thing.

Been totally fine since although very dry in terms of cm I have the constant feeling of being wet, definitely think it's constant fear of 'oh no it's happening again' obsessive wiping and checking kind of thing.

so my question is, is it possible for it to have been implantation bleeding at 4 weeks 4 days? Obviously I had already had the positive test 4 days before this, I'm just hoping it was maybe a wee delay and that's it just making its way out? If it was more sinister and not implantation would there still be spotting now? EPU and doctors have been useless so far in putting my mind at rest with a 'wait and see' attitude.

Hey I don't know about implantation bleeding, ibut my friend who is five months now had brown spotting at around five weeks, and then again at six weeks, she asked about it and was told it could be old blood making its way out and that she wasn't to worry as it can happen. X

I had spotting about 7 weeks in the past at my booking in appointment the mw dismissed it and said probably implantation bleed even that late on.... All was OK,
Brown blood is good as means old blood so bit there a while so I'd say yes probably implantation bleed,
Bright red is cause For concern.
Every time I go loo in checking paper to and I'm 5 weeks 3 days going to be a long wait for 12 weeks lol

I had spotting about 7 weeks in the past at my booking in appointment the mw dismissed it and said probably implantation bleed even that late on.... All was OK,
Brown blood is good as means old blood so bit there a while so I'd say yes probably implantation bleed,
Every time I go loo in checking paper to and I'm 5 weeks 3 days going to be a long wait for 12 weeks lol

Yup with you on that one Tilly! It's horrible! I'm 5 weeks today, going to doctors this week to try and get an earlier scan referral think I'll drive myself mental if I have to wait til October for the first one!

Yup with you on that one Tilly! It's horrible! I'm 5 weeks today, going to doctors this week to try and get an earlier scan referral think I'll drive myself mental if I have to wait til October for the first one!
I've booked a private one in 2 weeks lol

I'm 9 weeks and I have been spotting brown since 6 weeks only small amount, the midwife said at my booking appointment there is no cause for concern only bright red blood u need to worry about. Easier said than done I say, I have been worrying since 6 weeks constantly checking it's a nightmare!! I now have a date for my 12 wk scan on 2nd sept it couldn't come soon enough!

Hope this has reassured you a little x

Sweetheart don't stress as stress doesn't do great things for the body. Try to relax.
I'm no doctor but I had 3 full periods with my daughter but she is 13 now lol
But from my experience brown blood is old blood and I believe it is possible to have spotting later on as I think it depends when you implanted.
Any brown spotting that carries on over a period of hours to days defo call epu, and if it looks purplish like prune juice or red go call straight away.

Yeah thanks girls but think it's all over yet again. Just went to the loo and did the usual knicker check, nothing so cue relief then stood up to a heavy gush of brown mixed with red blood and now the cramps have started. I'm only 5 weeks today so I know they're just going to turn round and say it's a chemical, I'm not going up to a+e again to sit for hours for an internal scan to show nothing, can't handle going through it all again for them to treat you like it's just another period. See what happens over night and go to the doctors tomorrow to hopefully confirm ether way via blood tests.

Yeah thanks girls but think it's all over yet again. Just went to the loo and did the usual knicker check, nothing so cue relief then stood up to a heavy gush of brown mixed with red blood and now the cramps have started. I'm only 5 weeks today so I know they're just going to turn round and say it's a chemical, I'm not going up to a+e again to sit for hours for an internal scan to show nothing, can't handle going through it all again for them to treat you like it's just another period. See what happens over night and go to the doctors tomorrow to hopefully confirm ether way via blood tests.

Sorry to hear this how have you been today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back