Implantation bleed or unusual early af?

Sal88

Reaction score
Hello

Sorry...another long post!

My cycle is always 27 days long, has been for as long as I can remember. with my normal afs I have a light bleed (so light I don't need a pad, almost not there and usually brownish) starting in the evening and during the next day it gets heavier and turns into a normal af. This is due to start tomorrow evening. But I'm bleeding today! And it's not brown like usual it's only when I wipe but it's pink. I've just been having usual pre af aches and usual sore boobs but have had a few strange symptoms that I've posted about...Any ideas ladies? I'm really hoping it doesn't turn into a normal af, I wanted to share as I'm getting a little excited :)

Hi Sal

not got any advice hun, but just to hold out and then test

good luck babes :hug:

Hi Sal88 :wave: What cycle day are you on now?

I also experienced that back in September 2007 and for me it turned out that I was pregnant. I'm not saying you are pregnant, but I'm also not saying you're not. Just wait to test. Sending you babydust.

Sorry, my ticker is wrong! Cycle day 26.

Ive just posted this in Kirstys post but my AF isnt due until the morra, Since yesterday I have had a slight spotting, like when you are on the pill is the only way I can describe it.... very very light. Its brown in colour but nothing like when I normally come on...... Im having some AF style pain but only in my left hand side....

I had this last month and unfortuantly it was her visiting early!!

Just thought I'd keep you updated...bleeding stopped last night...had some pink/brown today, so little though. Will wait and see what happens tomorrow and friday before i test. Hoping and praying this is my month :pray:

well not sure what's going on people!

had almighty pain today...like really bad af pains then had a little red blood but not much. was waiting for a gush but still spotting. enough for a pad now. i tested this afternoon and got a bfn, will test again tomorrow. not sure what's going on :s

May be a little different menstruation month for you. Keep us posted.

Turned into what I think is an AF, it's a strange one and mine are strange normally so that's saying something! Been passing out so having to go to docs next week. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back