im worried.. please let me know what you think...

flower

Reaction score
Hi everyone. this is my second pregnancy. i had a missed miscarriage last november. Yesterday i managed to get an early scan as i was so worried the same would happen. According to the dates of my last period i should be 7 and a half week. I went for the scan and they could only find a tiny sac and nothing else. the same as last time. im freaking out again. The thing is, i dont think im that far along yet. my periods have been really messed up lately and i think that i might have ovulated late because i did several test over the last few weeks and only got my BFP 4 days ago. I think that maybe i might only be five weeks.I know that no one can answer these questions, but i just want to know what you think or if any one else has only seen a sac and then gone on to find the heartbeat and everything. ive been told to go back for blood tests and another scan in two weeks.

Please let me know what you think, the wait is killing me! thanks everyone. x

Sorry that you are going through this, I wish I could offer you some practical advice but in this case I think there is little you can do but hope and wait it out. :? :hug:

I'm sorry, I dont have advice, just wanted to give you a hug :hug: :hug:

I really hope everything is ok for you :pray: :pray:

:hug: sorry your going tho this hun
i don't think u get a heart beat till 6-61/2 wks so if u did ovulate late your might not b as far gone only thing u can do is wait 4 another scan also hormones levels double every 48hrs if pregnancy is ok so blood tests will be a quicker answer
try not to worry :hug:

Oh thats news i didnt want to read. I hope you are ok..well as much as can be expected. I had a scan at 6 weeks and you could see the sac and a dot but that was about it. Maybe its too soon to see anything?? What did the nurse say?

SARAH

I had my scan at 6 1/2 weeks and you could see the sac plus the baby that looked like a kidney bean. I could also see the heart beat but like lilypad said maybe your not as far gone as you think. I don't know what your going through but try not to worry until you get another scan. I hope it all goes well for you :hug:

I had an emergency scan at 5w6d's and all my sonographer could see was the sac and that it was in the right place, dont fret honey, ask for another scan in a couple of weeks (like i'm doing) at least you'll know either way, fingers crossed its good news for both of us, can totally understand how your feeling right now :hug:

yes hopefully it is just that it was too early... Really do wish you all the best :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back