im such a rookie!

dina.marie

Reaction score
..obviously because i was silly enough to POAS this morn at 8 DPO. yes 8 DPO very silly. ANYWAY it was a first response test and ive got a little faint + line. DUCK DUCK DUCK!! i dont think its an evap line cuz i saw it within the first 3 mins. but i guess my impatient ass is going to have to wait another 3 days before i do it again so i get a decent result. :wall: :wall: :wall: patience is so not a virtue and i definately do not posses it. wot do u reckon? BFP? or am i seeing things as its so early? xxx

Well you never know :D give it 3 days then test again good luck :D

ooh sounds promising, wait a few more days then test again.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

arrgghh wot was i thinking testing 8dpo?!!??!? theres deffo a faint line there. omg ive got ants in my pants. i dont really wanna tell OH cuz he'll prob tell me off for testing too early (hehe) :shhh: and plus i wanna wait til ive got a proper + line so i can get excited and tell him then when i know for sure. i feel like im going to burst into hysterics. someone put my in a loony bin!!!!!! :rotfl: or :cry: i dont know wot to do with myself. :pray: :pray: :pray: let it be a BFP.

:pray: :pray: Got Everything crossed for you Hun!! :pray: :pray:

Oooo It's Exciting!!

How many days away is your AF *Thinks about whether a first response would work for me yet!*

KittyMom said:

Oooo It's Exciting!!

How many days away is your AF *Thinks about whether a first response would work for me yet!*

my af is due in exactly a week. first response is supossed to work 5 days before ur af is due, but i was too impatient to even wait for that!! im sure it is a BFP but i dont want to get excited until its a proper +. but im sure it is ( :D )

KittyMom said:

Oooo It's Exciting!!

It probably would!! I dunno :pray:

Oooooooooh Dina this is SOOO exciting. :pray: My dates are the same as yours and it is taking every inch of my willpower not to test and face the disappointment. Tell me have you had any symptoms? I have heaps but then I do every month :? and always the AF comes :(

Alice said:
Oooooooooh Dina this is SOOO exciting. :pray: My dates are the same as yours and it is taking every inch of my willpower not to test and face the disappointment. Tell me have you had any symptoms? I have heaps but then I do every month :? and always the AF comes :(

oooh yeh ur right it is exciting!!! i havent really had any symptoms really. felt a bit sick when i brushed my teeth but i think im just being silly! i didnt really have any symptoms in my last pregnancy either. let me know when u test!!

Oooo your making me want to test guys! NO FAIR! I won't test early, i won't test early!!

aww kittymum!! stay strong!!! lol dont give in like me cuz im in limbo now!! and then if it was a false alarm ill be even more disapointed if i get a BFN. but never mind it will be my own fault!!! :hug: im so glad ive got u guys :oops:

If it's a line it's a bfp :D

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that the line gets stronger :hug: :hug:

can you take a photo? I did a lot of first reponse ones with my pregnancy so I know what the BFPs look like, even the feintest ones!

K.x

I just did a first response one today and the line is faint pink, I was due on today/tomorrow and I don't know if it would have picked it up 6 days ago as it says, but the savers 10mlu ones have been great today, 3 in a row, pink straight away - again quite faint but there straight away! So if you can get some 10mlu ones as well to make doubly sure - I'm going to say they are better (and cheaper :wink: )

wot am i like, im thinking about doing another test now!! ive got 5 tests in the draw calling me! i doubt it will make any difference atal doing another test now. but i cant believe my eyes!! :shock:

Sounds promising hope the line gets darker for you :pray: :pray:

oooo hun.... I was a day b4 AF was due when I tested and that was very faint BFP!! im now 3 days past AF date and they are still not mega strong...... got my fingers crossed for ya!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back