Pilkers
Bonny
Ella
annem
Squiglet
moomoo
and Angelblue

I'm sorry but i want my baby now :( :( :(
i'm due 27th so i'm behind all you lot but i've decided she's coming tomorrow on my birthday :D

sorry to disappoint you all but i'm having her in the morning :D :D :D

:fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

Can we all pop tomorrow and make a big party out of it? :rotfl:

LMAO. I'd be in hysterics if you go overnight now Kim!

:rotfl: people should not push in!!!!

i don't mind if we all go into labour tomo though, that would be fun!! I'll beg for sex and curry tonight to help things get started again :D

start jumping up and down and get bouncing on a birthing ball :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: now that is just impatient, you will have to wait your turn :shakehead: :shakehead: Ill go into labour on your birthday for you - I wanted to go into labour yesterday for Davids B day but no such luck :evil: I have decided I am going into labour on the 13th - that is my day :cheer:

*AHEM* we've got the same due date Kimbo... I reckon I'm gonna pop on the 20th DH reckons 2nd Feb :shock: I think you'll go to the 5th Feb :twisted: :wink: (my B'day!!!)

Angelblue said:
*AHEM* we've got the same due date Kimbo... I reckon I'm gonna pop on the 20th DH reckons 2nd Feb :shock: I think you'll go to the 5th Feb :twisted: :wink: (my B'day!!!)

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

LOL! I've had 2 hours sleep in the last 36 due to contractions since 9pm - midwife confirmed am in early labour but now they are tailing off TYPICAL!

they are bound to come back strongly again just when i am trying to get some sleep! grr! come on baby - make your mind up!

smile said:
LOL! I've had 2 hours sleep in the last 36 due to contractions since 9pm - midwife confirmed am in early labour but now they are tailing off TYPICAL!

they are bound to come back strongly again just when i am trying to get some sleep! grr! come on baby - make your mind up!

how are you today Smile? :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back