• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm sooo mad right now!

kellie80

Reaction score
OH went to a family party last night, I went with him for about 2 hours and had to come home about 8 to put Aimee to bed and he stayed. Well he still hasn't come home!!! He got his sister to ring me at 8.30am to say he was there and he had got really drunk and stayed there but i haven't heard anything from him. I've been awake all night wondering where he was and he didn't give a toss. I'm gonna kill him when he comes in. Can't even take kids anywhere nice today cos hes still gonna be over the limit. Do you think I'm over reacting?

awwww i would be fuming too!!!!

Don`t men know what phones are?????

hun i really do feel for you!

I would be angry beyond belief! What an a**hole! He could have at least phoned you - my OH wouldn't dare act so immature!

i would be fuming too hunny, that is not on

Men just dont think to let anyone know do they.
They think the universe revolves around them.
I think they like the fact they know we will be worried if they dont call.

sorry going off in a rant.... wont i meant to say is I agree with u hun :D

My OH doesn't drink anymore but he used to do that sometimes and it drove me MAD!
The thing is, if we ever tried that our OH's would hit the roof and be out of their minds with worry...don't they know it works both ways?

Woah - I would not put up with that or it will keep happening. Maybe it can be forgotten when you don't have a kid but now you do it's not fair on you both. He is a parent now not a silly school kid.

Give him hell ;)

I would have felt the same. They dont realise that we spend half the night worrying thinking allsorts that could have happened to them. I go mad at OH if he is a couple of hours late home and I cant get hold of him because I cant sleep worrying if anything has happened xxx

Well he finally turned up at 1.30 and never even said sorry. Like minikins said if we didn't have kids i wouldn't of minded, well i would of probaly been with him. He said he didn't want to wake me up to say he wasn't coming home but as this isn't the first time hes done it he knows i don't sleep! He always says I'm a grown man i don't need checking up on, he doesn't realise that i worry. Well i think its about time he starts acting like an adult, so hes having the kids today and i'm going out shopping and for dinner and maybe even tea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back