I'm so upset and confused

AcrylicAbi

Reaction score
Barely stopped crying!! Think I'm out girls.

Four weeks ago I had a scan and the baby was just a blob basically and she said it was around 4-5wks. I was then rescanned two weeks later and the baby then only measured 5-6wks. No FHB. Again, for me to come back two weeks later which was today. Baby is measuring 6wks2days and though a heart beat was showing, it's very slow and not what it should be. Also along with the fact there was four weeks since my first scan, it should be at least 7-8wks. My gestation sac has dramatically reduced too which indicates my body is trying to self abort. She said there is no way possible for the first scan to of shown anything if I wasn't 4-5wks. But by the measurements of today's scan that would've put the first scan at 2wks which as said, would've been impossible to of shown. I'm waiting for EPAS to ring me so I can go in and get a definite answer. It's been four weeks of me not knowing if my baby is dead or not and still don't know properly. I have no symptoms minus the odd sore boob here and there.

I'm so confused and messed up. Nobody should not know if the baby inside you is going to die. Also there was a second echogenic area measuring 4mm inside the gestation sac. So could've been twins. But baby with the heart beat is measuring 6.2mm.

Last edited:
Oh dear, so sorry to hear what you're going through. (((Hugs))) I've had three losses, but they've always been definite losses (if you know what I mean) it must be awful to see the baby progressing, but not quite as they should be. I really hope they can give you some answers soon xxxxxx

So sorry to hear this, hope u get some answers soon x

Hope you get some answers soon. Thoughts are with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back